2010 speed 3 has landed

Just went to buy my oil filter and some touch-up paint @ Sentry Mazda and they had one inside. I didn't have the time to look at the smiley face in the front but the rest looked pretty hot.

Just went to buy my oil filter and some touch-up paint @ Sentry Mazda and they had one inside. I didn't have the time to look at the smiley face in the front but the rest looked pretty hot.

Whattt really? I have been trying to keep track of their inventory online to see when they got one in.

The local dealer here has one. "Fuel capacity: 15.9 gal." Auto-locking doors. Sat radio now standard.

Have you seen the thing? List what's good about it like handling and all the features. That way we can imagine how good it would be. If Mazda ever makes a commercial for the MS3 it will have to exclude pics of it if they ever hope to sell any. They will just have to list info and hope when people came in to see it they don't make the same face it is making.

thank you for trying to leave the front end out of some of the photos.... but nonetheless....

i think i'm going to be sick...

i better lie down.

Kain - in response to your avatar:

superlative.png

As crazy as it sounds- it's growing on me. I may pick one up to add to the fleet, and yet again, be a Mazda owner. :) The SRT-6 will remain my main "track/drag" car though.

well i do miss my 07 speed... listen guys you are judging too soon. Go and look at a 2010 in person. You wont hate the front like you do now. Its better in person than those pictures. I erase everything on my profile so dont think im some noob I was in a bad car accident thats why i no longer have the 07 ms3. 2010 is actualy a cool car.

well i do miss my 07 speed... listen guys you are judging too soon. Go and look at a 2010 in person. You wont hate the front like you do now. Its better in person than those pictures. I erase everything on my profile so dont think im some noob I was in a bad car accident thats why i no longer have the 07 ms3. 2010 is actualy a cool car.

Sorry, there are two 2010s in my neighborhood now and I see them every day. I spent a good bit of time walking around and sitting in one at the last DC Auto Show. Just not my thing in terms of aesthetics.

.......just to add some insult to injury. what were they thinking with the tail lights? you almost need to put caution flags on those things. why do they stick out so far???

oh my god people...get over it. I am going to start an official puke on the 2010 MZ3/MS3 and any stupid revelations about how the front end looks like a smiley face go there. Any posts that are put elsewhere will result in a 5 year banning from the site.

:D

Back