2010 Mazdaspeed3 Officially Launched in Japan

P2K

:
DBA-BK3P
http://www.axela.mazda.co.jp/?bt=mazdaspeed

mmm! A color I can live with because red doesn't do it any justice. It needs dark colors.

P1.jpg

p2.jpg

Last edited:
I feel the exact same way. I'm glad I bought the first gen but feel the second gen will eventually grow on me as well.

Definitely better than the MZ3.
What? No parking sensors? (note sarcasm since they're not needed on a car this small)

I'm still glad I got the first gen, but it's really starting to grow on me.

P1.jpg

P1.jpg

Last edited:
I....think I like it?...I wish someone never said it looks like a Matrix, because that's the first thing that pops into my head when I see it :(

I do like how aggressive they went with the fenders. Maybe it'll swollow some larger wheel fitments.

I doubt it. Although it looks like it'll fit 19s nicely with all that gap, but no aggressive offsets in either 18 or 19. It's a shame because Mazda has high offsets on all their cars.

I don't get it. What's the point in having high offsets? Do they provide better handling or something?

Jesus that MS3 looks like a complete ass if you ask me, what were the designers thinking.... no doubt there is no way to put a FMIC on that ugly thing... sorry people i feel disappointed hardcore with the designs of all of their new Mazdas....

Sadly not digging the white, but the black has some serious promise.

And quick question, but how are you getting these pictures of the MS3, P2K??

Last edited:
Sadly not digging the white, but the black has some serious promise.

And quick question, but how are you getting these pictures of the MS3, P2K??
Japan has a website similar to Cardomain called Carview. The members are simply going the dealers and taking pictures. Me? Well, I just so happen to stumble across the pictures every now and then.

No one bought one yet. I think (but can't be sure) they're not taking in the new design all too well either. They're curious, but I don't think they like it. If the Japanese consumers doesn't like this car, I'm sure the rest of they world will follow. Maybe, maybe not. But you still have your enthusiasts that will stick behind it 100%. I'm a Mazda enthusiast and I don't like it, but like I said, it's growing on me.

Not sure ho the new Speed 3 reminds you of a mini-SUV. I think the first gen looks more like an SUV than the 10.

Disagree, the '10 ms3 looks a taller and 'fatter', don't know for sure if it actually is. The current ms3 looks slim and sporty... that just me though

Latest posts

Back