2006 Mazda 5

VPower said:
maybe...but there's only place for 5 ppl (doh) :D
Now don't hate, because i'm probably one of Mazda's biggest fans, my favorite car I've ever owned is still my '86 323 with 260k on it, and that is getting a turbo as we speak, but........... I'd still rather only carry 5 in the Volvo than try to talk 6 into riding in that ugly ass minivan wanna be thing.

I guess you're a lucky one who doesnt have to carry more than 5 ppl... congratulations!

Oh well, i'm in the market for a mini van ... and this little car sound (well, look) perfect to me..But still, I need to see in person before :)

I think ppl here who hate the Mazda5:
1. They do not need a mini van
2. They have enough money to get a real mini van

I guess there's not alot of ppl who are just like me...too poor to get a mini van, but need to carry more than 5 ppl (lol2)

VPower said:
I guess you're a lucky one who doesnt have to carry more than 5 ppl... congratulations!

Oh well, i'm in the market for a mini van ... and this little car sound (well, look) perfect to me..But still, I need to see in person before :)

I think ppl here who hate the Mazda5:
1. They do not need a mini van
2. They have enough money to get a real mini van

I guess there's not alot of ppl who are just like me...too poor to get a mini van, but need to carry more than 5 ppl (lol2)

Have you looked at used Honda's? Not the old isuzu made ones but the newer Odyeses? my brother and 3 of me neighbors have them. I was going to get one also, but decided 3 on the street was enough, and we ended up getting a new 4 runner instead.

Ive worked at dealerships, and service centers and been in a lot of minivans, heres my opinion on them
Anything chrysler makes = total piece of crap (they should come with a spare tranny)

Hondas = extremely nice, comfortable as hell, reliable as hell, and good looking too!

Toyota = the older ones, brain fart cant remember their names, styling is a bit bubbly, but one of the neatest ive been in. Love it or hate it styling. their new one....ugly!

nissan = continuing to give all japanese cars a bad name, i do here their new minivan is nice, just ugly, and probably still cheap nissn quality

mazda = mpv was neat, again love it or hate it styling, but the roll up back windows was just plain cool. A bit on the small side though

Ford = went from ugly to uglier, then pretty cool, then ugly again. Fix Or Repair Daily, quality

ok ive ranted long enough. I'm delieresly tired, so im out. peace

VPower said:

Mazda thinks there is...

Give the Mazda5 a chance...Add one more character trait to owning anything Honda or Toyota...You'll be just like everyone else ;) Any Mazda product is for people who appreciate life and the things that make life special...The other brands make what you need...Mazda makes what you need...INTERESTING!

and dont forget guys, there is a turbo kit being developed here for the 2.3L, I really like the styling of this van, the interior looks very comfortable and the price is not that brutal.

Just by looking at all the pictures and reading the info, this car uses pretty much the exact same platform as the Mazda3, same brakes, same suspension differently tunes, same everything, with an extended wheel base and different body.

Back