2003.5 Titanium Mazdaspeed Protege - SOLD

Mazda Doode

Subarctic Temp. Driver
:
03.5 MSP Titanium
2003.5 Titanium Mazdaspeed Protege

MOVING SALE! I am moving at the end of the weekend, if I can get this vehicle sold before Friday night (05/16) I will take the first $4200 CASH that comes my way.

NO TRADES

The time has come where I am in need of a bigger vehicle and that means my loss and your gain! 153k on chassis 110k on engine (pulled from a NON boosted Protege, only 10k miles with factory boost) 10k on turbo both replaced March 2013 and has:

25 City/30 Hwy Miles Per Gallon
New Battery (02/14)
HKS SSQV BOV (03/13)
Mishimoto Radiator (03/13)
Mishimoto FMIC (03/13)
CR3 Rad Brackets (03/13)
CR3 ADP (03/13)
Catless Mid Pipe
Front Bumper Sag Brackets (02/14)
AEM Uego Wide Band (03/13)
Autometer Oil/Boost Gauge (03/13)
Perrin SRI (03/13)
NGK Plug Wires and step colder plugs (03/13)
GT Spec Strut Bar
New coil packs (03/13)
8k HID Kit (not a cheap ebay junk pile of crap kit either)
30% window tint
Newer Yokohama YK 580's with roughly 10k on them
Located in Brainerd Minnesota, only seen 1 winter was stored and then a Florida car previously. No rust on exterior a few dings from my apartment complex residents/assholes, Non smoker and never ran with more than stock boost.. I don't abuse the car, regular oil changes (Rotella T6)

The not as positive as the above list:
Could use new sway bar bushings, they squeak when you go over bumps (common issue with the Mazdaspeed Protege) They are cheap, just haven't gotten around to replacing them.
There are a few dings as posted above, and a few spots where the paint is flaked. Whoever owned the vehicle before me had a crappy respray done on it and it is starting to show.

This vehicle is very sharp looking and with a little extra TLC the exterior could be in mint condition. You won't find many vehicles in Minnesota that are 10 years old without rust on them, especially a Mazda Protege (they like to rust in the rear wheel well where the body panels meet and the rockers)

NO JOY RIDES! No low ballers and no late phone calls, I work early in the morning so don't bother me with any late calls, I simply won't answer them.

I know the asking price is above book value, but with everything that has been done to it recently and how fresh the turbo is as well as gauging the prices on NON Mazdaspeed Proteges here on craigslist this is a great price.

218-THREE3zero-thirty8 nine eight
Please text or leave a message if interested, more photos can be taken upon request.

Thanks!

List Date: 5/14/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2003.5 Titanium Mazdaspeed Protege
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
mazdas247