2002 p5 aftermarket parts

alright y'all, i got some parts that have been sit'n around for some time now. i need you to help me clean out my garage, so everything is price'd to sell...(does not include ship'n)

1. aac front bumper fastners - brand new still in the wrap'n they came in $30 SOLD!!!

2. arp manifold studs (m8x1.25x45mm - stock size) brand new still wrap'd up $50 - SOLD!!!

3. goodridge stainless clutch cable - brand new $25

4. cometic head gasket - brand new $50 SOLD!!!

5. megan racing rear trailing arms (left and right) - brand new $70 SOLD!!!

6. progress rear sway bar - slightly used (mounted for fitting purposes has around 22 miles on it) $100 SOLD!!!

7. original mazda parts side front bumper parking lights - brand new $50 SOLD!!!

8. retro hid projector headlights -brand new (let me explain this item...bought depo headlights off ebay, baked them to remove the housing and painted them black. added the
h1 projector assembly but never sealed them back up, so if you want to add angel eyes there's no need to re-bake them to remove lens. you will need to go to
www.theretrofitsource.com to order a ballast, a relay harness, angel eyes (if you want them) and the rubber glue to re-seal the headlight. it does come with 2
morimoto 6000k h1 hid bulbs - $100 (for both, priced to sell) SOLD!!!

Attachments

• aac front bumper fasteners.jpg
    aac front bumper fasteners.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 324
  • clutch cable.jpg
    clutch cable.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 316
  • head gasket.jpg
    head gasket.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 301
  • left h1 projector conversion.jpg
    left h1 projector conversion.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 332
  • manifold screws.jpg
    manifold screws.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
some more pics...

Attachments

• megan racing rear trailing arms.jpg
    megan racing rear trailing arms.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 318
  • progress rear sway bar.jpg
    progress rear sway bar.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 326
  • progress rear sway.jpg
    progress rear sway.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 315
  • retro h1 projector conversion1.jpg
    retro h1 projector conversion1.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 328
  • right h1 projector conversion.jpg
    right h1 projector conversion.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 311
ok, the megan racing trailing arms and aac front bumper brackets are sold pend'n payment and so are the headlights...only a few things left, help me find good homes for these items

cool...pm's responded to and if he does grab the srp studs, i got you jaleik. received payment for megan racing and bumper brackets, thank-you. looking for a box to put both in for you.

Last edited:
cool, only 2 things left, the rear sway bar and the stainless clutch line. thank-you, my garage is looking cleaner already...

Almost nine months later, Progress Sway Bar sold to me. M247 search function and Google rocks :)

Back