19" summer tires?

:
Phoenix
:
2021 signature
There seems to be almost no summer tires in standard 225/55/19. Having just bought the car and getting use to it I don't want to change tire size.

Tire rack show a total of 3 that aren't all season or winter, the most attractive option seems to be the Michelin Sport 4 SUV. Any thoughts on pure summer/performance tire for best ride, quiet, and wet performance?

while not directly to the size of 225/55/19 -- these threads have a lot of good information for tires

and this gem:

that should get you down the path of knowledge.

I had the summer michelins on another car and they are fantastic summer tire but expensive and dont last as much as the all season ones. Still if price is not a factor , they are excellent high end summer tires with good wet performance too.

Yes, they're over $200 per tire with only a 20000 mile warranty. But the fact that I'm getting Superior wet driving Dynamics makes it worth it for me, I don't need all season

Hello, hal2! If it's all-season/summer tires that you're after, feel free to check out 4WheelOnline. They have a huge selection of tire types, sizes, and brands to choose from. You'll be getting them for a fair price as well.

Thanks

One option I did: Sell the OEM 19's and use money towards 18's. In my case purchased Enkei TS-10's 18x 8.5 matched with General AS-05 all seasons. Almost as gripy as summer tires, gripy in wet road, and reduced weight by 14lbs per corner. All-season threadlife. Resulted in increased brake/cornering performance. Additionally, you have access to virtually any good all-season or summer tire with 18's.

One option I did: Sell the OEM 19's and use money towards 18's. In my case purchased Enkei TS-10's 18x 8.5 matched with General AS-05 all seasons. Almost as gripy as summer tires, gripy in wet road, and reduced weight by 14lbs per corner. All-season threadlife. Resulted in increased brake/cornering performance. Additionally, you have access to virtually any good all-season or summer tire with 18's.
Picture please.

Picture please.
Only one I got...attached. This is on a Mazda6. If I trade in the Mazda6 for a CX-9 its going on the CX-5. I highly advise checking out Enkei's mid tier line with their form forged technology. Light yet stong. Purchased for $860 free shipping to my home. Not tax from SD Wheel's ebay store front. Sold OEM 19's cheap for $350 so only $510 out of my pocket. Will need 4 Hub Centric Rings 72.6mm (Wheel) to 67.1mm (Hub). So ensure whatever rims you buy will need rings to fit our Mazdas. Another good thing about Enkei's is they have good resale value if you want to sell them. Took to Discount Tires to have tires installed to wheels and mounted/balanced.

PS: I drive from Glendale to Scottsdale hence why I opted for all-seasons.

Attachments

• 539.jpg
    539.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 153
I had Enkie GTC01’s on my last Mazda. Ordered through Discount tire.

Attachments

• 52B827B4-74A6-4017-BEC2-A19BD0595573.jpeg
    52B827B4-74A6-4017-BEC2-A19BD0595573.jpeg
    302.9 KB · Views: 144

Latest posts

Back