18x8 Rota P1 (5x114.3/e48/67.1) ?

Albone

OK I've decided that I'm going with the Rota P1 18x8 - Hyper Black(5x114.3/e48/67.1) . The hub bore is 67.1 which is what I think our hub bore is. Is that correct and if so is it OK to get the same size or do I need to get bigger? I'm thinking I can run a 235/40 tire. I'm wanting to place the order tonight.

Thanks for your help.

Yes I plan on it. Do you think I should wait and call them tomorrow to see if they will cut me a deal?

I don't know if Zoeb does deals any better than what he quotes on the website. I had a set of P2's on my car at first. He has excellend customer service BTW.

I have a set of 18X8 P1's on my TR Speed3 that I got from Wheeldude...

[FONT=&quot]
DSC02372.jpg
[/FONT]

R u considering dropping it any? I think it looks good as is, but thinking it could look even better :)

I have the same wheel (hyperblack P1 18x8+48/67.1) from Zoeb. The hub fit is perfect and I've never rubbed on stock suspension with 235/40 Falken fk452s. However the ride and handling went to crap with this wheel/tire package. Ride harshness went through the roof and torque steer is completely unacceptible, even dangerous. I'm leaning toward its being a tire issue, but at least one guy has the same tire and doesn't complain about it. His is on a 7.5" rim so that might make the difference.

What tire are you getting and when are you going to get them mounted up? I'll be very interested to hear your feedback. I'm not convinced I want to keep mine so if you're interested in a used set PM me.

Is that your car wastegate? (Confused by grey wheels in sig) What tire are you running?

That is my car. I had the P1's for a month or so and then bought new wheels. The tires are the stock Potenzas. I need to start shopping for new wheels again, spotted another MS3 in town with the MS RAYS, (bang)

Interesting, were your P1s 48mm offset I assume? How come you got rid of them so quickly? Just wondering if you noticed any ride/handling problems with the wheels like I mentioned on the last page. Did you notice the ride changing any between the Potenzas on stock wheels and Potenzas on P1s?

Back