17psi till 7k + exhaust cutout + AEM cold air here is what you can race!!!

cant. im going to pick up my stupid wastegate actuator in the states so i can finally race my car lol maybe next week

Sweet, the car sounds good!

Did you burn out, or was that him smoking them the in the beginning?

Wiggum said:
Any times from the event???

BTW, you would have had him a little more with your window closed :)...

no no times. we just pay 5$ and we race all night. they did that to prevent street racing. it works fine lol
yeh i know , but i figured for the video u guys would see better with the window open lol

p5freek said:
no no times. we just pay 5$ and we race all night. they did that to prevent street racing. it works fine lol
yeh i know , but i figured for the video u guys would see better with the window open lol

My biggest thing is this:

That car has made a 7.7 1/8 mile pass... which is right at a 12 second flat 1/4 mile....

Was he running full steam last night?? Because if so your car is RIDICOUSLY fast...

Rawyzf said:
Sweet, the car sounds good!

Did you burn out, or was that him smoking them the in the beginning?

it was him smoking at the start line!! my car doesnt burn (first)

Wiggum said:
My biggest thing is this:

That car has made a 7.7 1/8 mile pass... which is right at a 12 second flat 1/4 mile....

Was he running full steam last night?? Because if so your car is RIDICOUSLY fast...

well my car is fast LOL, that what im trying to show you guys with the little mods i did the car can be very fast !! he had slicks on top of that

p5freek said:
it was him smoking at the start line!! my car doesnt burn (first)

That's what I was thinking....it woulda been funny with AWD and that much smoke.

Are you running the CP-E DownPipe, or do you have a cutout...or are you custom? It sounded nice.

p5freek said:
well my car is fast LOL, that what im trying to show you guys with the little mods i did the car can be very fast !! he had slicks on top of that
Was your cutout open???

Also I am not saying your car isn't fast... but a 12.0 with a cutout and MBC is kinda crazy...

Wiggum said:
Was your cutout open???

Also I am not saying your car isn't fast... but a 12.0 with a cutout and MBC is kinda crazy...

yes it was open . u can say what ever you want. im showing you a video. it talks for it self ;) (first)

p5freek said:
yes it was open . u can say what ever you want. im showing you a video. it talks for it self ;) (first)

It definately does, it gets me excited as to the performance the car is going to have with a decent sized turbo on it... not beating the tar out of the K04...

Back