(cryhard)Well It finally happened. Bought the car in 2005 with 58k on it and now it just turned the dial to 100k.(or digitally, whatever) anyways i'm kind of sad but i've got to say even through the turbo install of it i've never needed repairs on it just brakes and regular maintenance. just got to hand it to mazda for building a great car.

Sweet, I've got 108k+ on mine. I've had her since birth in 02. Regular oil changes and i've only changed tires and brake pads. Still running great. No creaks, squeals or knocks. I should probably get a new timing belt soon. I'm running her 100 miles a day to and from work. Great 4 banger for the buck hands down. AND YES...i'm ready to step into the dark side and boost her.

Just bought mine 3 weeks ago. She's an 03' with 123K. Not all sure what was/wasn't done before me so it's going to be a fresh start for her. Full tune-up in the next couple of weeks and then start with entire air flow system to get my own feel to the car. The next 50K of driving I do will be good times!

Just bought mine 3 weeks ago. She's an 03' with 123K. Not all sure what was/wasn't done before me so it's going to be a fresh start for her. Full tune-up in the next couple of weeks and then start with entire air flow system to get my own feel to the car. The next 50K of driving I do will be good times!

How much did you pay for her?

How much did you pay for her?

I paid $5200 Cdn.

It was originally being sold at $7500, as this seems to be the going rate onliine for similar cars (year/kms and such). Wholesale value was $7200 and retail was $8500 according to the Used Vehicle Information Package. With the cosmetic damage it had (pics up in the P5 welcome section) it was easy enough to get the price down. It passed safety and e-test with flying colours. She tossed in the bike rack for me (which I needed) and is holding onto a set of winters for me which I'll grab from her a little later.

It runs awsome for 123K. And by the sounds of it, these cars are very reliable. A welcome change to what I've been dealing with.

I paid $5200 Cdn.

It was originally being sold at $7500, as this seems to be the going rate onliine for similar cars (year/kms and such). Wholesale value was $7200 and retail was $8500 according to the Used Vehicle Information Package. With the cosmetic damage it had (pics up in the P5 welcome section) it was easy enough to get the price down. It passed safety and e-test with flying colours. She tossed in the bike rack for me (which I needed) and is holding onto a set of winters for me which I'll grab from her a little later.

It runs awsome for 123K. And by the sounds of it, these cars are very reliable. A welcome change to what I've been dealing with.

123k is mile or km?if it is km, it is a very good price that u can find in toronto, canada.

mine is 160k miles already, still going strong, just change suspension to tokico+ eibach, smooth and no more clunking. Next for her would be brake , thinking to use synthetic oil, seafoam her. Then get a racing beat exhaust.

KMs it is.

Ya, it was hard to pass up. Looked at it on a Tuesday and drove it away on Friday. To be honest. . . I was looking around for an Impreza and then this fell in my lap. I'm not dissappointed one bit.

That is a very good price indeed! Especially from a dealership!

I saw this comercial on TV about Valvotine or Valvoline or something oil, and they said if you register your car with them by 75k miles, they will GUARANTEE your engine will last 300k miles!!!!!

Has anyone else heard of this!?

That is almost unheard of unless it's a diesel. My buddies civic has 254k which to me is crazy!!!

That is a very good price indeed! Especially from a dealership!

I saw this comercial on TV about Valvotine or Valvoline or something oil, and they said if you register your car with them by 75k miles, they will GUARANTEE your engine will last 300k miles!!!!!

Has anyone else heard of this!?

I did see an ad somewhere about this, but I didn't read the details.

KMs it is.

Ya, it was hard to pass up. Looked at it on a Tuesday and drove it away on Friday. To be honest. . . I was looking around for an Impreza and then this fell in my lap. I'm not dissappointed one bit.

very good price!! U got lucky, bro!

just wonder how strong and how long can our p5 engine last.
anyone passed 300k miles?

Back