100K MP5 Club

If I had three days where I could have the car down, I have the ability and tools to do the job. I just don't have the time. I may look around at other shops that I feel would do a good job without me having to take the car back in to have issues resolved after the repair. I mean, 180,000 plus miles, and I don't want a string of issues to rear their head due to a shoddy job on the belt change. I agree, $900 seems a bit much, but then again, I also have a Lexus, so I know about high $$ estimates.

Todd

(bump)

100k_w00t.JPG

^^^Nice Pixy.....I will go over 95k on my way home tonight. Only 5k more to go.

i knew I was gonna hit 100k today on the way to work, so i brought my camera :)

conveniently it rolled as a approached a red light.

damn, how is she runnin?

*Franticly looks for a piece of wood to knock.*

Solid. The only things that I have ever had to fix or replace(due to failure) is the ignition coils, went to 1.8 ignition coil and wires; the first cat, so I got a header; a fog light, so I got a set of 380K candlepower fogs for $30; and two calipers that seized, replaced with OEM. I'd say that isn't bad at all considering I drive 1K miles per week for work and country roads on the weekends.

Love it enough to be looking for a 6 for the wifey. Time for her to part ways with her Yota.

Pixy, welcome to the club. Jeff sounds like you will be there soon. Few more trips to NEPOC land will fix that.

DieHonda that is amazing, definitely get a pic.

Crashed at 95,157 5 months ago, I should have been there by now. She should be back on the road in a month, can't wait to get there!

One battery
A set of pads
Some oil
A hood
One fender
A headlight
And lots of miles to go

Crashed at 95,157 5 months ago, I should have been there by now. She should be back on the road in a month, can't wait to get there!

One battery
A set of pads
Some oil
A hood
One fender
A headlight
And lots of miles to go

A month..wow...thats a long time...Well, I havent drove mine for 6 now and i cant wait until next week and i get knock the carbon bulid up right off the fuel injectors

A month..wow...thats a long time...Well, I havent drove mine for 6 now and i cant wait until next week and i get knock the carbon bulid up right off the fuel injectors

No, no. MONTHS, it's prob. been about 3 or 4.
I drive close to 500 miles a week, that's just to work and back.

Not driving as much as before, but as of this moment there is 187,609 on the odo. Had a blast this past weekend following a sport bike for about 30 miles down I-75. I hit a speedometer indicated 126mph on one stretch, although for the 30 mile stretch we didn't drop below 100mph. It was early early on Sunday morning. I stayed roughly 15-20 car lengths behind him in very light traffic if any at all. No racing involved just autobahn halucinations. Bad, I know. Stupid, yep. Fun, of course. My wife wasn't happy. Anyways, the car is running great. No oil burnage of any kind, the body is still tight. No complaints. Later.

115k on mine now after the Atlantic City Speed Circuit meet last weekend.

Will be putting on some more Thanksgiving week. Up to Canada looking at some Universities for my daughter.

Back