0-60 in 4.5 seconds!

fam

:
10 Mazda5 GT AT, 10 Mazda3S GB GT 6SPD
it aint gonna happen, but im still debating buying one of these to make room for my kid on the way, anyone have a clue what the real 0-60 and 1/4 times will be? (humpleg)

i bet the hiboost turbo kit for the 2.3 will bolt up to this car/van just as well

I would totally buy the 5 and mod it if I was starting up a family and couldn't afford another car to "play" with...Rims, suspension...maybe some mild JDM exterior accents and of course a well designed and reliable turbo kit....It's the perfect platform (2thumbs)

Antoine said:
I would totally buy the 5 and mod it if I was starting up a family and couldn't afford another car to "play" with...Rims, suspension...maybe some mild JDM exterior accents and of course a well designed and reliable turbo kit....It's the perfect platform (2thumbs)

a "premacy" badge included? :D

Id love to turbo\supercharge the 2.3 I have now, but im too skeered because of my warrantee that i so desperately need. Im selling my 5 door cheap right now to get one of these! But, hopefully with a K&N and maybe an exhaust and a 5 speed I wont feel so slow.

Back