3. J

p5 motor, mp3 intake mani, throttle cable

i can do 140+shipping on the short need asap
  4. J

Rolling Fender Question?

ok thanks then im going with th 17x8.5+30 rpf1 with 215-40
  5. J

Rolling Fender Question?

ok ill look up how to slot them. I do want to lower it but not slammed im going with tein s tech springs. I want the fenders above my wheels at least a quarter inch. Im just trying to avoid to much camber a deg or 2 I can live with
  6. J

Rolling Fender Question?

Lets say I wasnt lowering it would i still need to camber it? i didnt want to get adjustable arms
  7. J

Rolling Fender Question?

Lol its for looks, the front rims will be 18x8+35 or +48 so that should be ok with a pull but the rims i want for the rear only come in 18x9.5+20. I dont want to lower it to the point my wheels are in the wheel well, I want to be able to fit a cell phone ( about quarter inch) between the tire...
  8. J

Rolling Fender Question?

how far out can you roll the rears? i want to do a 18x9.5+20 so that thing will be sticking out like crazy. Im not looking to tuck the rims but i want it to get close to flushness. Just in case I cant get it remotely close (talking like anything higher than a half inch poking out) Has any one...
  9. J

Aggressive fitment anyone?!

any rub? fender roll? spacers? any inside clearance issues? full specs
  10. J

If I was going run a 17x7.5 or 17x9 with tein s tech springs what would be the best tire setup and what would the offsets for each size need to be? So the wheel doesnt hit the inside. Will I need spacers? fender rolling? will the wheels stick out? I'm new to dropping low with aggressive tires so...
  11. J

SHOW UR P5's out!

My old mp5 and the new project
  12. J

Engine replacement on P5

Ok thanks for all your help Ill be ordering a 02 jdm 626 motor
  13. J

Engine replacement on P5

Thanks man So just to be clear, I can get the 00-02 626 motor but question is instead of swapping the parts could i just use my full head assembly and crank pulley from my mp5 on the 626 short block?
  14. J

Engine replacement on P5

Ok I searched through this whole forum and did not quite find the exact answer I was looking for. The engine blew on my 2002 mazda protege5 automatic. I wanted to replace the motor. Now from what is said on the forum is that all fs-de are the same. So I looked for a motor and a found a 93-95...
  15. J

FS: Walbro, RC750cc, P5 diff., Longblock (local) & more

if hiboost manifold and dp set is still available ill take it. pm me
  16. J

GI: 2003 Protege5 partout - Classic Red, 110k, near Wilmington, NC :(

Ill take the sportshifter and ecu shipped to 11706. im paypal ready
  17. J

Complete MSP Turbo Kit

will pm you today
  18. J

03.5 Blazin yellow MSP partout

not sure if it sold but the full turbo setup including oilpan and smic
  19. J

Thanks man
  20. J

WTB Mint blue body kit for my 02 mp5

I had this kit on my previous mp5 and sold the car not knowing how rare the kit is. lmk if any one sells them or has a knock off version, at this point I'll take what i can get. here are some pics of my last one Please let me know thanks
Back