Search results

1. J

FSZE Protege5 Track Build

Well over the last month I have been working on something to get more involved into motor sports, and being able to go on a track and mimic what I have been doing in video games for many years. Earlier this year, I won a contest at work and was able to attended the Ron Fellows Performance...
  2. J

2015 mazda 6 sport 6 speed

2015 mazda 6 sport 6 speed I bough the car new with 7 miles on it in March 2014 as a 2015. It has been a very good car with no issues as it should with any new car. It was not stock for long, I lowered it after about 2k miles. And it just went on after that. I do have all stock parts to go...
  3. J

Southrnfresh 5 x street driven tour - august 1st - atlanta motor speedway

2015 is year 5 for our annual celebration. This time it will be along side the Street Driven tour being held at Atlanta Motor Speedway. SOUTHRNFRESH@GMAIL.COM for questions or more info SOUTHRNFRESH 5 INFORMATION STREET DRIVEN TOUR.COM PURCHASE TICKETS HERE FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE -...
  4. J

My 2015 Mazda6

Stock with just BC Coilovers and tint Vossen VSf2 20x9 - 20x10 wheels added Auto Exe Front Bumper installed 3 days ago, still need to install the foglights, and the led for the bumper. Looking to get the exhaust done soon.
  5. J

MSP parts - Corksport/Injen,Prosport/Kicker/headlights

I had so much love for my MSP, but I feel in love with the new Mazda 6, and traded it in for a 2015 Mazda 6. So all the remainder of the parts are still available. I am negotiable. jitb37@gmail.com - if you need to email me Protege Cargo Net - make offer ProSport Electric Boost gauge...
  6. J

FS: Custom 3" Exhaust / FORGEdual piston Dump Valve

I have my old exhaust for sale, it was custom made at a shop for me. It sounded fine to me, I was just looking for something quieter because i drive long distances with my 1 year old, and didnt want her being a ricer like me..lol. But i ended up getting a greddy sp2 exhaust off a member here...
  7. J

FS: Side Mount Intercooler Kit 280$ Shipped

I bought the kit last week from a Facebook group, BUT it was a impulse buy. And I have a change of plans for the build. It is in fair condition, has some bruises on it, but it looks to be fine other than that. Will need one more silicone connector, and clamps, and bov to be ready to install...
  8. J

Southrnfresh 3: August 11th 2013

Southrnfresh's birthday celebration is back this year at Jim R Miller Park! FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE Order ticketsHERE Spectators (per person): L$4 online; L$5 at the gateL Admission ticket for the event - $15 Show Entry (pre-registration online only) - Allows you to park in the midway...
  9. J

FS/FT: KSport Coilovers(Need to be rebuilt)

Got these from a friend, knowing they needed some work, but they need a complete rebuild to be 100%. The ride was really really stiff and not what i was looking for. The endlink connectors are bent on one of the fronts also as you can see from the past owner. I was gonna get them rebuilt, but...
  10. J

Wiring for factory fog light button

So i put aftermarket fogs on my MSP, I bought a OEM foglight switch from Mazmart, I just need to figure out which slot is power/ground and constant so I can plug it up, and take this generic button off...I have played with it a few times and tried to figure it out. But im tired of blowing...
  11. J

Mazdaspeed Ms01 wheels installed

I have had many many mazdas and always liked these wheels, so i got a great deal on them, and when i went to pick them up it hit me that they are staggered, and they are 8 - 9, and that the protege does not hold much of a width or an offset. And i truly was not going for a low and slow approach...
  12. J

o2 sensor spacer

Does this work for eliminating cel codes in catless exhaust for the msp? I know some cars it works, and some doesnt.
  13. J

92+ mazda 929 HD JIC Coilovers

Havent installed but they are used, comes with wrench. Nearly impossible to find, my 929 was short lived again. I ended up buying a msp last week. Jitb37@gmail.com im in Atlanta. Looking to get back what i paid at 750$ obo shipped! Very negotiable! ill get a better one asap.. i tried :/
  14. J

finally a msp owner

After all these years of owning everything other than a 3rd gen.. Picked up a titanium 3.5 with 77k on it, im the second owner. Its been a georgia car all its life, curious to know if the old owner was a member.
  15. J

Petit Le Mans: Road Atlanta 2012 Pics will be added!

#01 GT Extreme Speed Motorsports 1:20.158 *Ferrari F458 Italia #11 GTC JDX Racing 1:25.894 *Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Pretty cool looking livery on the GT3. #55 GT BMW Team RLL 1:20.282 *BMW E92 M3 #67 GTE-AM IMSA Performance Matmut 1:23.771 *Porsche 911 GT3 RSR...
  16. J

FS/Trade : 1980 Mazda 626 Rwd Atlanta

I have had the car a little over a year, and I am ready to move on to other things. I got the car and had big plans with it, to keep it and making it long term, but time passes and things change. It is a very good daily driver, which it has been for me the last year, and has had no issues what...
  17. J

1971 Mazda R100: Full Restoration

Full read here http://southrnfresh.com/wordpress/mazmart-scott-loricks-1971-mazda-r100/
  18. J

Welcome To Atlanta : April 21st - Mainstream Performance Atlanta,GA

RSVP FB Page https://www.facebook.com/events/242424722506821/ Email for Front Row parking with a Photo - Southrnfresh@yahoo.com
  19. J

My 1980 Mazda 626 build..

Dont know if any of you even thought these things existed.. But its a 1980 mazda 626 and it is rwd, they were from 80 - 82. SHares alot with the RX2/3/ 1st gen Rx7, and a host of other rwd mazdas from those years. but this one especially is in great top notch condition.. and was taken care of...
  20. J

Southrnfresh 2 November 5th Atlanta,GA

Its about that time for our annual celebration/birthday for Southrnfresh and all its fans. The whole event will be hosted at Garage Zero once again. There will be plenty of things going on this time around... Stay tuned for updates.. But the date is locked in for November 5th 2011!! And this is...
Back