Search results

1. P

Various MSP/P5/FSDE Parts

All prices are OBO and shipped to the lower 48. MSP valve cover with engine cover- SOLD ARP head studs and flywheel bolts- SOLD MSP headlamps, completely intact, foggy- SOLD MSP strut mounts, 40k miles- $25 shipped K&N air filter (P5), $25 shipped MSP trans speed sensor dummy plug, offer 2 NEW...
  2. P

SteedSpeed T2 manifold

$425.00 shipped to the CONUS, PayPal SteedSpeed T2 manifold. Surface rust. Needs painting/coating. Doesn't affect performance. Will not be removed from the car until June 7th and shipped hmm o earlier than June 8th.
  3. P

Wheel Spacers and stock Racing Hearts (w/ or w/o suspension modifications)- Pics?

I'm considering installing 9mm spacers on the MSP and was curious as to how that would effect it visually- will it even be noticeable? I want a visually wider track without going to different wheels and/or suspension setup. I'm currently on Tokico Illuminas and Eibachs and have no plans to...
  4. P

SSAFC V1, $215 SHIPPED to lower 48

[B]$215 shipped to lower 48[/B]
  5. P

Which turbo to replace my GT25? GT2860R or GT2871R? Neither? Recommendation?

I've killed another OE GT25, and cannot help but think spinning the little guy to 21psi and running it at full boost all the time is the cause. The first one made it to 185k before dying and the second only made it from 82k another 1,500 miles. I am NOT going to spend $1,200 on a real 'Disco...
  6. P

WTB: Split Second FTC

I'm looking for a Split Second Fuel/Timing Controller, preferably with data-logging, but not necessary. Thanks in advance.
  7. P

2003.5 Spoiler professionally painted spicy orange

Professionally painted. The mounting studs are broken, but it's been installed on mine for 2 years with washers, nuts and bolts without issue. Never had third brake light wired, so not sure if it works. $280.00 shipped Shipped Greyhound only!!!
  8. P

SSAFC V2, $300 Shipped to the contiguous US.

$300 shipped to the lower 48.
  9. P

16+psi, OE GT25 and OEM fuel pump- Anyone running this combination? Or similar?

Under WOT between 3.3k and 4.2k I have a 'misfire'. If I ease into it, it's nowhere as bad. And sometimes almost non-existent. My AFRs go lean each time indicating it's not an ignition problem, but a fueling problem. I am running 16psi, maintaining it, with a spike to 19psi and up to 21psi...
  10. P

WTB: Spicy front bumper

As the title states, I'm looking for a front bumper cover in factory -no resprayed- spicy orange. I'm located in Knoxville, Tennessee and I would be willing to drive to pick up within a reasonable distance, but would obviously prefer freighting via Greyhound.
  11. P

OEM MSP cooler setup, $100obo shipped to lower 48

OEM MSP oil cooler setup. I also have the long filter stud that will be required. $100obo shipped to lower 48
  12. P

Preferio's 2005 Mazda6 S

Just picked up this 2005 Mazda6 S for $2,000 due to failed rear converter and timing chain tensioner. 127k from original owner with all the service records. Exterior and interior are in awesome condition with the exception of a crease in the rear, left door and quarter with collateral damage...
  13. P

FS: 03.5 lip (Spicy Orange)

I'm pretty much finished with modding the MSP and I don't think I'll ever get my front bumper cover painted, so I'm selling my lip. It was professionally painted and matched to my car by the shop that does all my work both personally and subletted through my shop. One of the mounting studs on...
  14. P

WTB: Cobb Accessport for Series I RX8 MT

Exactly as the thread title states! Thanks in advance.
  15. P

FS: Split Second AFC (SSAFC) Version 1 $250.00 shipped to lower 48

Just as the title says! SSAFC V1 for sale- $250.00 shipped to lower 48
  16. P

Preferio's Build Thread

***THREAD WILL BE UPDATED SOON AND THE BROKEN IMAGE LINKS WILL BE CORRECTED**** LOTS OF WORK WENT INTO IT (AGAIN) RECENTLY!!!**** 04/01/2016**** After selling all my toys and my daily driver (Protege5), I decided to have my DD also be my toy. I initially looked at RX8s, but decided that I...
  17. P

WTB: MSP LSD, LSD trans, Open Diff. Trans, or Open Diff.

As the title says- Any of the above. Open diff. transmission, LSD transmission, LSD (used or new), and even possibly an open diff. LET ME KNOW!
  18. P

FS: Various FS-DE, FS-DET, and MSP/P5 engine parts

Having replaced my P5 engine and two MSP engines, and modifying these cars, I've accumulated a large amount of various parts and would like to start getting rid of them. **SOLD ITEMS- "Mazda DOHC 16V" Valve cover; untapped oil pan;
  19. P

misfire under boost, no MIL, multiple sets of plugs- HALP!

I developed a misfire only when under boost, but the ECU wouldn't pick it up and cause a MIL, so even though the plugs had 6k on them I decided to replace them. When I removed them there was no sign of damage to the ceramic or worn electrodes. There was evidence of blow -by betwern the ceramic...
  20. P

Fuel-cut is driving me insane! HALP!

Okay, since upping the boost to 10psi (spiking at times to 14psi) I've been hitting fuel cut. I even dialed it down to 8.5psi but will still sometimes hit fuel cut. Weather has been anywhere from 20-40 degrees in the past couple of weeks, but yesterday it was almost 59. Even at 8.5psi I hit fuel...
Back