Search results

1. D

What have you done to your P5 today?

I picked myself up a set of AutoEXE 4-2-1 headers from Japan ;) Should be here in a few weeks! Also picked up a set of adjustable Hydra Motorsports cam gears for my car so I can dial in my FSZE intake cam and Corksport Exhaust cam. Car is gonna be a blast in a few weeks :D
  2. D

What is the MSP Front Lip/Air Dam Made out of?

you need whats called a plastic welder. you will have to repaint the bumper in that area once you bond it back together though. or take the car to a body shop and let them do it... probably going to run you $400-$500 for a QUALITY job...
  3. D

What is the MSP Front Lip/Air Dam Made out of?

ABS plastic... sand it, do NOT use paint stripper. you will eat into the plastics with anything corrosive enough to strip paint.
  4. D

Brand new FSDE with FSZE intake + Corksport exhaust cams installed, CEL P0300 + P0301

So I purchased a re-manufactured head, new old stock FSDE Mazdaspeed block, new sensors all around, brand timing belt kit, brand new oil pump etc (basically EVERYTHING brand new) and had the motor put together and installed along with my FSZE intake cam and Corksport Exhaust cam. Shop that put...
  5. D

Curious question about the FS-DE from 626/Probe

before you guys give your opinion, would you PLEASE go look at the pics and info posted in the ebay auction i pasted a link to... the photos are very detailed and show ALL angles of the block!
  6. D

Curious question about the FS-DE from 626/Probe

So after my blue Protege5 was rear ended, I wound up buying a silver one... long story short, the guy who sold it to wasnt exactly honest about the condition of the motor. Head was warped, blown head gasket and the bottom end was completely shot (found this out after replacing the head on the...
  7. D

Trouble Starting and P0171 ECM CEL

downstream replaced with delphi unit summer of last year. upstream replaced with delphi unit last friday (02-02-18) i fail to see how a short ram intake would create a noise that mimics pinging.
  8. D

that was a typo boss... both
  9. D

already did this, doesnt change a thing theres a small check valve near the fuel rail, im trying to figure out a replacement for it seeing as i cant find a part listing (big surprise for our cars) i may be purchasing a new one soon, but this only really effects the pressure inside the tank...
  10. D

So Ive been spending a lot of time researching the CEL P0171 aaaaaaaaand Im really stumped. But let me back up A few weeks back, my P5 started having issues starting. Its gotten to the point where it takes roughly 2-3 times turning the motor over letting it rotate 4-5 times each cycle to get...
  11. D

My adventures in factory Protege ECM tuning...

So its ANOTHER thread in regards to ECM programming... heh, but this one IS actually gonna go somewhere. In my ventures to retain the factory ECM while figuring out how to tune it and KEEP emission controls, Ive stumbled into a lot of different avenues. Including one where I found and spoke to...
  12. D

My P5 build thread...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fit-For-06-07-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-Sti-CS2-Front-Bumper-Lip-Splitter-PP/281265652787?epid=1341130599&hash=item417cbd4433:g:MLAAAOSwX3FaCbH5&vxp=mtr you kind of sort of have to make it fit... took me a few hours to get it mounted properly with 20-30 self tapping screws...
  13. D

A few random parts

ill take the sway bar bushings!
  14. D

The Slammed Life

One more picture to end this absolutely amazing weekend :D
  15. D

My P5 build thread...

One more picture to end this absolutely amazing weekend :D
  16. D

its good stuff! :D ive been running redline in my P5 trans for almost a year now, does an amazing job! its what ive been running in my S13s for the past 15 odd years!!!
  17. D

My P5 build thread...

Car is all aligned an sittin pretty! I friggin LOVE this time of year, such a gorgeous day outside :) I need to add a touch more camber to the rear, wheels are rubbing a little too much for my taste... dont exactly feeling like chewing up a brand new set of super sticky Pirellis!
  18. D

The Slammed Life

Car is all aligned an sittin pretty! I friggin LOVE this time of year, such a gorgeous day outside :) I need to add a touch more camber to the rear, wheels are rubbing a little too much for my taste... dont exactly feeling like chewing up a brand new set of super sticky Pirellis!
  19. D

FINALLY got my megan rear control arms installed after putting it off for a few weeks!!! aaaaaaaaand got to align the car... MYSELF! screw $80 and half assed work from tire rack! some string, jack stands, a measuring tape and patience is all you need ;)
  20. D

The Slammed Life

FINALLY got my megan rear control arms installed after putting it off for a few weeks!!! aaaaaaaaand got to align the car... MYSELF! screw $80 and half assed work from tire rack! some string, jack stands, a measuring tape and patience is all you need ;) ill take some new pics tomorrow...
Back