Search results

1. Z

Just saw this colorful VW for sale online near me

http://www.bcmcars.com/vehicledetails.aspx?VID=131884508 thought it was amusing
  2. Z

Thinking about the dark side

Well it looks as though my friends pain could be a gain for me. I'll give you the storey on my friend first About 6-7 months ago he bought a 95 eclipse GSX. He's had quite a few problems with it and last month a ton of problems with it. He has engine knock and things over all are just not...
  3. Z

Should I move to VA

Pretty random thread I guess. But it looks like in a few months I might have an opportunity to move to Richmond. Living in Maine right now which I've been doing the past 7 years. This would still be dependant on a few things but my dad moved down there about 10months ago to work for infineon...
  4. Z

What do you guys think

I decided to go ahead and pick up some things this week depending on what comes in next sunday I plan on taking the day and working on the car. picked up NGK iridium spark plugs Magnecore Wires Hawk brake pads front and rear RR-Racing under drive pulley K&N air filter Falken Ziex ZE512's...
  5. Z

am I the only idiot...

I probably am... still driving in Maine with the MP3 tires on... gotta get them off. just realized its more sledding than driving now. A/S are definitely not the way to go... borrowed the sister's old grand am a few times but she needs it back.
  6. Z

Scarey, Hello kitty protege

Girl I know told me her cousin customized this car for his wife for a wedding present. now their selling it. neirly had a seizure when I saw it. hello kitty
  7. Z

Advice on what to do with MX-6

Me and my friend/roommate put in together and bought a mx-6 off of ebay. 300 bucks for the car and about 100 dollars worth of hassle to get it up here and now we have a MX-6 holding the drive way down. The car is a mutt, its a 92 MX-6 with a '88 GT motor swap and the automatic transmission...
  8. Z

Possibly Autoxing MP3, suggestions?

Was thinking about Autoxing the MP3 weekend after next. Guy from work had me check out the local scene this last Sunday and I have to say I was pretty damn impressed. Was just wondering how the MP3 faired in Gs or what recommendations could be made for driving the MP3 in autocross. The guy I...
  9. Z

What to do with $700 and car

At about the end of next month I'm looking to put somewhere in the area of 600-700 dollars into the car. I was just looking for some advice as what you guys think might be a good combination of mods. I'm happy right now with how the car looks so I was thinking more along the lines of...
  10. Z

My MP3 after a month

Well I've had the MP3 for a month now and have to say I'm loving it. The squeek in the shocks threw me off at first but don't bother me especially since its only really when I first get in the car. I don't have the clunk that I have read about all over the place. The car is completely bone...
  11. Z

Well I'm getting an MP3

Went by the dealer today and on Monday I'll be picking it up. Don't know the production number yet but its a Yellow MP3 w/ 24850 miles.
  12. Z

looking for recommendation on Mazda

I've been driving a 91 Mazda MX6 LX for about 2 1/2 years now. I need to start looking for a new car now. I went to the Mazda dealer yesterday to check out a Mazda 3 and a Protege MP3 they have. I test drove both cars and do have to admit both cars drove nice. I especially enjoyed the...
Back