Search results

1. Z

Looking into buying a MS3, how much should I expect to spend?

Just to chime in on price as well. I just picked up an 08 Black Mica sport w/ 36k for $16000 2wks ago. Probably could have got it a little lower but by the time I decided to buy it I just wanted it done.
  2. Z

Just saw this colorful VW for sale online near me

http://www.bcmcars.com/vehicledetails.aspx?VID=131884508 thought it was amusing
  3. Z

Snake Can't Eat Mouse!!!

my roommates have snakes. two.. one boa about 7 1/2ft long and one python about 5 - 5 1/2 ft long. they feed the boa dead rats and the python mice. Never seen any of the mice react that fast then again most of them are smaller probably younger. the python is friendly as hell the boa we don't...
  4. Z

Thinking about the dark side

so from what I gather I should be good with the manifold from supa saiyan (since it came off of an eclipse there aren't many options). I'll need a custom downpipe (still curiouse caue my friend says the downpipe connects directly to the manifold on his turbo). I need an 02 clamp with FMU such...
  5. Z

what would be the best routue for EMS?
  6. Z

yeah I was thinking about going the routue of trying to find some MSP parts to peice this together. One thing I was thinking of was maybe getting parts from the turbo setup from http://www.essentialspeed.com and trying to get a setup similar to their non-intercooled kit. I however do see the...
  7. Z

I'm not completely unknowledgable but I'm definitely a noob. One of the things I was thinking of was talking to the guys at the performance shop about their thoughts on it. I have a good basic understanding on what is needed and how it works but no experience on it. Was just kind of thinking...
  8. Z

Well it looks as though my friends pain could be a gain for me. I'll give you the storey on my friend first About 6-7 months ago he bought a 95 eclipse GSX. He's had quite a few problems with it and last month a ton of problems with it. He has engine knock and things over all are just not...
  9. Z

Rear sway bar bushing size on Protege MP3

I just ordered mine from mazda. Around 13 bucks a bushing. no more clunk for the summer hopefully. Man I forgot how bad that clunk is. Best 26 bucks I spent on the car. Unfortunately I know it won't be the last time.
  10. Z

Should I move to VA

Yeah it's definitely sounding like a tempting option. Right now I work at National Semiconductor just a regular FAB rat. I'd be going for the same thing down there at infineon. That and the last winter was nuts up here. Way too much snow. I've got a few months to figure it out. Thanks for...
  11. Z

Should I move to VA

Yeah I should've made it a poll. Was down there once didn't get a chance to see too much. Just went to a bar a couple of times. I definitely plan on making another trip down there. I haven't been to Bangor really but there definitely isn't much to do in Maine. Go take a look at the...
  12. Z

Should I move to VA

Pretty random thread I guess. But it looks like in a few months I might have an opportunity to move to Richmond. Living in Maine right now which I've been doing the past 7 years. This would still be dependant on a few things but my dad moved down there about 10months ago to work for infineon...
  13. Z

What do you guys think

s***... maybe i've got enough change in the couch for that. argh oh how I'd love to see a turbo or supercharger in my car... *sniff. that's ok though my friend with the GSX that I live with is having a hell of a lot of problems with his car so I can feel better that my car runs right.
  14. Z

What do you guys think

Yeah I'd love to do the headers but i'm trying to do things that should be done first. Only so much money I can stand to spend at the moment.
  15. Z

What do you guys think

I decided to go ahead and pick up some things this week depending on what comes in next sunday I plan on taking the day and working on the car. picked up NGK iridium spark plugs Magnecore Wires Hawk brake pads front and rear RR-Racing under drive pulley K&N air filter Falken Ziex ZE512's...
  16. Z

MP3 in GS Auto-X

I'm a noobie so I haven't been too woried about what tires I'm using as of now. just trying to learn. I've only driven 1 auto x even so for in my area (uses SCCA rules). I had fun but definitely need to learn to drive the MP3 right. I have an MX-6 that I'd like to get running in time for the...
  17. Z

am I the only idiot...

I probably am... still driving in Maine with the MP3 tires on... gotta get them off. just realized its more sledding than driving now. A/S are definitely not the way to go... borrowed the sister's old grand am a few times but she needs it back.
  18. Z

Scarey, Hello kitty protege

sorry about the repost guys. A friend of mine told me about it and I forgot to check for other threads
  19. Z

Advice on what to do with MX-6

yeah I think I'd probably be better holding off for a while and try to get it running first. If I were to sell it to my room mate right now I"d probably be getting like 450 for it which is about what it cost to get here from where we bought it.
  20. Z

Advice on what to do with MX-6

thanks for the advice guys... yeah I'm a little weary on selling it right off cause it seems like I could definitely have some fun with it.
Back