Search results

1. 0

what's the deal with scanning an rx8

Theyre both high dollar scanners. The motis is a $10,000 computer by snap-on. I have a $100 scanner i use for domestics i biught from advance auto and it cant communicate
  2. 0

anyone whos ever seafoamed an rx8 please comment.

Just went through the headache of terribly flooded motor. Hopefully my gf has learned her lesson this time she didnt take me serious when i was tellin her how to take care of the thing. 90,000 miles this damn thing is still kickin strong. I deflooded it and changed the plugs again, which i just...
  3. 0

Mp3 partout!! Fs-ze engine & aftermarket parts up for grabs. Complete partout.

If anyone asked and I didnt answer, I no longer have what you need. Everything has been sold and car is gone. all i have left is the fs-ze intake manifold/MP3 fr.strut tower bar/Racing Beat rear sway bar/ MP3 Front bumper & Side skirts. and im only willing to ship the side skirts(and the...
  4. 0

Mods please delete this thread, car has been sent to the scrapyard. I will make a new thread for what I have leftover, just a few items
  5. 0

yea....pm me an email address to send the pics to and ill get the specs off them as well. if theyll fit in a large flat rate box $50shipped for both
  6. 0

ok?? your not making much sense...would you rather me just guess the price of shipping? i dont believe i implied anything of the sort, read above post ^^^
  7. 0

havent forgot about you. should have it packaged up to get a quote tomorrow and ill get back to you.
  8. 0

$200 + whatever shipping is, i have clear sidemarkers for the fenders and amber, you can have it all. ill try and get a shipping price.
  9. 0

awaiting payment so i can ship today. 175$ shipped to canada
  10. 0

as for everybody else thats been asking for pictures of certain items, i believed i covered most of that in the pictures i posted today. (jperara)- your fog harness pictures are up, to the guy that asked about headlights and tail lights, they are up. front bumper is up. and to everyone else...
  11. 0

well i just finally got around to taking them off the car today and posted a pic of the rear, the front is a b**** i have 1 bolt im trying to get out. i honestly dont see anybody being able to replace the front in a fully functional car, i think the only reason i got as far as i did is because...
  12. 0

ill just give it to you you pay whatever it costs to ship. lol the thing is when i disconnected all that s*** i think i just let it fall on the ground, because i looked for it today, so you gotta try and get me a picture of it to know for sure. i know what your talking about "roughly". i...
  13. 0

Jackyltm - i have a ton of stuff left not sure what you mean? We were talking about sway bars at one point right?
  14. 0

Yes still have all shift linkage hardware.
  15. 0

what's the deal with scanning an rx8

I searched kiwi and everything else I can't find anything. Just discovered my genesis can't communicate with the rx8's ecu. My girlfriend came home last night saying the cel came on. Can someone educate me on this cars ecu. Do they just require a software update on most scanners or is this a...
  16. 0

If you buy the ze manifold you can have them ; )
Back