Search results

1. G

MSP for sale

Just bought a new car, and have my MSP for sale. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1059846132
  2. G

How Much Camber Do You Run?

My car rubs a little in the rear as I just installed lowering springs, and I would like to adjust the camber in the rear as little as possible to get rid of this problem when I get my wheel alignment done in the next couple weeks. So, how much camber do you run and how does it affect your tire...
  3. G

WTB 15" Mazda Alloy Wheels

Looking for a set of 15" Mazda alloy wheels. Let me know. Shaun
  4. G

Name these wires

Can someone please tell me what wires these are, I looked on protege5.ugly.net but could not find anything. The black with red, and black wire better shown on the left Thanks.
  5. G

Spotted: Smashed Ti MSP

Driving towards down town on Friday (Sept 22) at about 5:15pm, I saw a Ti MSP that had its front end re-arranged, anyone here?
  6. G

Samuel L. Jackson direct to your phone / email

http://snakesonaplane.varitalk.com/ If you visit the above link, you can send a customized email / phone message to anyone you know from Samuel L. Jackson to go see Snakes on a Plane. Its very funny.
  7. G

Xenon Depot HID's

I bought a 6000k HID kit from xenondepot.com last July, and had an issue with one of the ballasts about two months ago. The ballast was replaced, but one has recently gone out again! I would advise people to stay away from this product as it has proven very un-reliable.
  8. G

Boost controller solenoid location?

I just bought a greddy profec b spec 2, and am wondering where everyone installed the solenoid. I have the stock air box still and want to keep my hose length to a minimum, any reccomendations? Thanks, Shaun
  9. G

Gram Lights are here!!!

Here they are, Gram Light 57pro. Will post some more pics later, comments welcome. Shaun (canada)
  10. G

Has anyone installed a DSM AFC in the engine bay?

Ive searched through alot of dsm afc threads but haven't found my answer. I want to install a dsm afc in my engine bay so i dont have to run the vac line through my fire wall, has anyone done this? and can you please post pics if you have. thanks shaun
  11. G

Anyone gone forged in Alberta?

Im considering forged internals for my MSP and was wondering who is able to do this work for me and if anyone has done this on their msp/p5? thanks Shaun
  12. G

RPM's VS. Power?

Im looking to get some sort of engine managment and a boost controller. I was wondering if the stress on the engine is increased by having more power in the low rpms, say I have 175 whp does it make a difference what rpm that power is developed at ie. 5500rpm vs 3000rpm (theoretical numbers)...
  13. G

Mazda tried to arrest me

Sorry for the rant, I just thought this was funny. I contacted Sunridge mazda to get a quote on a mid pipe install, and there quote was good so I figured why not. Well, when i went to pick up my car the service tech said they couldnt do it, but they still wanted to charge me 45 min in labor...
  14. G

Where do you get your oil changed in Calgary?

I have been going to Sunridge mazda for oil changes since I bought my car, but am not happy with the service from the stealership. Where do you go to get an oil change? Thanks Shaun (canada)
  15. G

Anyone have 16" rims for the summer

Any one running 16" rims in the summer? I recently switched over to the racing harts from my 15" winter rims, and was suprised at the loss of performance. Dont get me wrong the RE040's are good for traction, but my acceleration and braking seem to have suffered. Also, my gas mileage went to...
  16. G

Shifter Buzzing, Is it normal?

I found a thread similar to the problem Im having, but it was with a short shifter and shifter bushings, and I do not. Ive noticed lately that I can hear a slight buzzing sound coming from around my shifter, its noticable after letting off the gas on acceleration. Its not grinding (I think)...
  17. G

Titanium paint consistency

I noticed lately that my hood and front bumper are not the same color, they are close but not exact. Is this due to them being different materials, the bumper is plastic and the hood being metal? Thanks Shaun(canada)
  18. G

Super NSFW: Gives new meaning to bone head

This vid had me speechless... .....and so was he (sorry about format, its a zipped windows media) shaun(canada)
  19. G

NSFW: Gooooaaaallllllll

Sorry about the format, its a .zipped windows media. (dont know how to mpeg it) But this movie is a must see, lets just say Id like to score too. enjoy. shaun (canada)
  20. G

How to: Slam dunk a cheerleader

This is cool. http://abfhm.free.fr/basket.swf and dont try this at home (bike) Shaun (canada)
Back