Search results

1. P

I need some PC help too...

Okay, the other few boards I tried this on didnt do jack swuat for me so lets see if anyone here has any ideas. My old computer was FUBAR so I wiped the hard drive, still wouldnt load and a buddy told me the BIOS in the motherboard might be bad so I swapped the hard drive into another...
  2. P

2008 Chevy Malibu LTZ: First Thoughts

Well we got the first new 08 Malibu in today and I got the privilege of doing the PDI. It's the first of a brand new model so I thought it would be a good idea to put more than the routine 5miles on it. More like 20, lol. Walking around the car it seems to look much different than in pictures...
  3. P

subliminal tv messages

I'm don't watch much tv, except for sports and i definitely haven't watched this show, Heroes. But I have noticed some weired advertising for the show. I've heard the whole "save the cheerleader, save the world" thing. But while watching Sunday Night Football on NBC, I just noticed them throwing...
  4. P

Just Something I Noticed About The World Series

I know the world series is over now, but I just happened upon an interesting statistic connecting both of the participating teams. Maybe someone has already brought this up(since I dont check the forums much anymore) but I thought I'd post it anyway. As it turns out, this past year, St. Louis...
  5. P

Did anyone else get a new tranny when their lsd blew up?

I guess the tech at my dealership either doesnt know the difference, or just doesnt feel like changing the diff, cuz the SM just called to tell me they ordered a new tranny for my car, two weeks after I got it towed in (boom07)
  6. P

delete plz

delete me plz(first)
  7. P

ANyone ave any luck with those special Trade-In offers?

You know when you see the ads for "Guaranteed 125% Blue Book for your trade" Anyone ever try that and see if you actually get a good deal. I need to sell my car toget something cheaper($5Kish) but Ive had it listed in autotrader online and the mag for almost two months and Ive only talked to...
  8. P

Quick Question for Honda buffs/owners

Im posting this here because I dont feel like signing up for another board...especially not a honda one... Are there differences between hondas mfr'd in Canada and the US. Im working on my friend's 90' civic hatch. The ID tag on the door jam and a sticker under the hood say Manufactured in...
  9. P

this is what happens when you give a 16 y/o a viper

well...not really. I dont know the full story on this car. my dad works for an insurance company doing estimates on severely damaged cars. he emailed me these pics today.
  10. P

MBC & boost gauge

Not looking to spend much but need something that works decently.
  11. P

Warranty Work Part Deux

Cliffnotes at the bottom for the impatient ;) So, today was teh second time I brought my car in for some warranty work. First time was cracked muffler, warped rotors, and vibrating rear deck...all that was fixed. This time I came in for squeaking rear bushings, fixing the front and rear lips...
  12. P

Twice replaced bushings

I bought my car with the bushings already replaced by the dealer and the clunck fix performed. Well they started squeaking(no clunck though) again so they are again replacing them...the old ones were just replaced about 7 months ago. btw, they are also reaffixing my front and rear lip.
  13. P

Tool Brand of Choice

So what is everyone favorite tool brand? Snap-on, Matco, Mac, Craftsman, Husky...Not just what would you WANT to have, but what do you own, what do you find the best value, quality, etc? For me, craftsman makes great hand tools, at a great price, with a great warranty. As far as air tools go I...
  14. P

anyone mind posting a pic of their Tit MSP?

Im trying to sell mine but I dont have any pics of it(go figure, i have billions of pics of the P5) and me digicam is broke...so I was wondering if someone wouldnt mind posting a pic of a stock titanium msp...
  15. P

Dear Mazda,

...why do my tires feel and perform like wet plastic in the snow?(huh) (rant)(rant)
  16. P

Couple of MZ3 chops

I cant take credit for these, I found em on evolutionm.net I find it interesting that both people went for the spicy orange look(the original was yellow)
  17. P

Who has traded in?

I remember hearing of two people that traded their car in over the summer that got between $17-$18K. Who/where was that? I went to the dealer today to attempt to trade my car in on a Mazda6 and they offered me $10K...and they wouldnt budge, reading directly from an auto auction black book. Im...
  18. P

Frikkin Dealer ruined my car

Ok, its not what you think. My P5 that I traded in two months ago has been sitting at the dealer ever since. They couldnt sell it so I guess they sent it over to the other Mazda dealer(the one where I bought my P5)...Come to find out they put some bad graphics on it. Ya know the kind they put...
  19. P

Warranty Question

I brought my car in this morning for: Loose/Rattling Subwoofer Deck Car pulls to the left Warped Rotors Front and rear Lip falling off Muffler Cracked Bubble in sidewall of right rear tire(road hazard warranty) oil change(have coupons for oil changes that came with car) All the messed up stuff...
  20. P

yay for useable warranty

havent gone to the dealer yet but they CANT deny this! I paid $240 for a 36mo/36K Road Hazard Warranty on the stock tires(not pro-rated for wear, just no questions asked) So this evening I was walking around my car and noticed a nice bubble in one of the rears. I was actually pretty happy, cuz I...
Back