Search results

1. A

ECU question

Hey guys just baught a 97 mx5 and its turbod. It needs a ecu to start but i wanted to know can i run a oem ecu with the turbo kit it has. I dont expect to b able to run a rediculous amount of boost but enough for it to run and also to spool up the turbo.
  2. A

Las Vegas Mazdas Weekly Meet: Saturday, October 22nd

Does this still go on every thursday.
  3. A

BoostedSpd6's Build Thread

sick ms6 what part of ri are you from.
  4. A

Mass Meets...

im down for that.
  5. A

anyone from rhode island?

i am. live in warwick.
  6. A

Noob Introduction

Wow just wow that probe is amazing. I never see those that clean mainly cause of rot and peoples lack interest. But have you ever thought of instead of swapping a f2t mayb possibly swapping a sho 3.0 v6. They have the sale bell housing as the vulcans but its a far better engine. Youll also have...
  7. A

dynotech dyno day april 28th 2012.

Hey whats up guys, wondering if anyone is going to the dyno day at dynotech in seekonk mass. Its on april 28th and its 50 bucks for 2 pulls no tune. I helped out last yr there and i had a pretty good time. Its mostly dsms but any kind car can go. Was kinda short on mazdas last yr so wanna see if...
  8. A

Wtb: Fd rx7 rims

Hi everyone i am interested in a set of fd rx7 rims. If you have a set or know someone who does send me a pm and ill get back to you thanks.
  9. A

My 1980 Mazda 626 build..

i loove your 626. i actually have it as a wallpaper on my phone lol.
  10. A

new guy

NEW PIC!!!!!! got fogs now FINALLY found them and did hood spacers (really helped in cooling)
  11. A

WTB: fd rx7 wheels

im looking for fd rx7 rims, would like tires but dont care if they dont have any. if anyone knows or has any for sale at a reasonable price contact my number at 401-481-0460. or just send me a pm. thanks, Andrew
  12. A

new guy

headlights look really thin? i did wet sand and buffed them.
  13. A

Las Vegas Mazdas - Meet Every Thursday

do these still go on? im moving down to nevada in august and i would love to join in the fun.
  14. A

Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

O.. MY..GOD i need new underwear
  15. A

MA mini meet before winter?

i would of been down if i saw this sooner.
  16. A

Mazdas247.com Mazda of the Month (July)

dude theres something about 2nd gen ms3 in liquid silver that just makes me drool especially yours. congrats on the win.
  17. A

new guy

new pics. lowered the mazda and put the stock rims bac on. before. not my eclipse after
  18. A

Mazfest 2011 returns to autoclub speedway

if only i lived on the west coast.
  19. A

Boston area

im not from MA but i dont live to far is there anything else going on in the future.
Back