Search results

1. T

Rare Mazda Protege Parts For Sale

Gentlemen, It's been several years I got out of the MAZDA game. My protg has possibly every part made for it (possibly?) I'm pretty sure if you're looking for it....I got it. My car has been sitting for some time now and I'd like to pass it on to someone else. I do not have the time to sit...
  2. T

Microtech......

So my MICROTECH LT10S has been good to me, as time has gone on I need to go in a new direction so I'm thinking I may sell it, so I just wanted to ( before I go take pics and all that jazz) see if there would be and SOLID interest in it. You can text me also... [removed] Thanks for looking!
  3. T

Sedan lip for MSP lip??

So I have a almost brand new MSP lip that I was gonna slap on but lately I'm feeling the SEDAN lip.....Does anyone want trade? Of course your lip would have to be in similar condition to mine
  4. T

GEARS OF WAR or HALO

looking for TEAM players....Anyone?
  5. T

YES!finally a quiet exhaust

So I have a turbo Protege with 3" down pipe all the way back to the muffler,which was a vibrant oval exhaust,it was not super L O U D,but living in NY where the cops have quotas,they would just look for you to sneeze to have a reason to pull you over,so anyways I lookeD and look for months on...
  6. T

Projector headlight for your protege

Hey guys...I'm trying to see if I can get 10 - 15 ppl. interested in getting their headlights retrofitted with projectors,they will look like the "MATT V" ones,with the option of having the "halo" eye, nothing is set in stone yet but pricing should be around $ 450.00 with YOUR...
  7. T

17 x 8 WHEELS & TIRES!!!

Is anyone running 17 x 8 wheels and tires willing to show me the pics??? also please specify what size tire AND offset you are running, spacers etc. PLEASE KEEP IT ONLY ON 17x8 !!!
  8. T

W t b

Looking for carbon fiber interior pieces
  9. T

Wtb !!!! msp front bumper

I'm looking for a 2003.5 MSP FRONT bumper......shipped to 11433
  10. T

Wtb...mazdaspeed protege bumper

Any have or know where i can buy the '03.5 mazdaspeed protege bumber
  11. T

Sickkkk racing video

So if you guys are anything like me,you're ALWAYS looking at anything to do with cars. I am obssesed with racing,so go ahead and post a clip of your favorite video(please make sure its good quality)
Back