Search results

1. M

PART out MSP titanium Gray

What's wrong with it? Sell the whole thing rather than part out?
  2. M

2003.5 Titanium Mazdaspeed Protege - SOLD

2003.5 Titanium Mazdaspeed Protege MOVING SALE! I am moving at the end of the weekend, if I can get this vehicle sold before Friday night (05/16) I will take the first $4200 CASH that comes my way. NO TRADES The time has come where I am in need of a bigger vehicle and that means my loss and...
  3. M

Random Goodies/Stock Sub Enclosure MSP/Cat w/Midpipe

Thanks man glad you got it safely!
  4. M

Well I brought the midpipe in to see how much they would give me for scrap and they came back with it in multiple pieces so its no longer for sale...
  5. M

There are about 70k miles on the exhaust, as long as you pay shipping I will ship to Canada. Catalytic converter was good as far as I know! EGR pipe is pending sale. Thanks!
  6. M

As long as you pay the shipping, I'll ship anywhere my friend.
  7. M

I've got a bunch of random parts left over from my new engine build. Prices are open to offers. I'm just looking to get rid of this stuff for the most part. If you see something you need, PM me or reply here ALONG with your offer. Thanks! VALVE COVER - SOLD! CAMS - SOLD! SUB ENCLOSURE - SOLD...
  8. M

MSP Engine Parts/Turbo/FMIC/Trans

Please close this thread, I'll be making a new FS tread with new parts as well as what I have left from here. Thank you!
  9. M

How To: Ebay FMIC

Righteous will do.
  10. M

The pictures aren't showing up in the initial post, I haven't looked through all 69 pages but are there pictures in this bad boy showing what pipes you cut and where you cut them?
  11. M

FS : Titanium MSP 2700$

I wish I had the money for this, great price!!
  12. M

Stock MSP Turbo, Need Gone!

Turbo sold locally.
  13. M

GT25 Turbo gaskets

Sold!
  14. M

GT25 Turbo gaskets

I have a set of gaskets for the GT25 turbo, brand new never used. $25 shipped in the lower 48. Thanks.
  15. M

WTB: MSP top radiator mounts

Just as title explains, I need the stock radiator mounting brackets until the new batch of CR3 ones are made. Let me know what you've got. Thanks.
  16. M

Stock MSP Turbo, Need Gone!

Another weekend means another sale! $130 + shipping sent as PayPal gift! That's $10 for every 10k miles!
  17. M

WTB: MSP Short Ram Intake, BOV

BOV purchased mods close thread please.
  18. M

Okay sweet, and I'd just need a 2.5-2" coupler, along with another 90* coupler correct?
  19. M

How does this kit look? http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-5-UNIVERSAL-TURBO-MANIFOLD-INTERCOOLER-PIPING-KIT-/370527770839?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item56452d18d7&vxp=mtr or this one...
Back