Search results

1. T

What is the highest RPM run on these engines so far?

Exactly as title states, what is the highest RPM run on these engines so far? Feel free to post your experiences on anything higher than stock RPM redlines. Especially interested in boosted applications, but NA data would be helpful as well. Referring to the 2.0 liter engines specifically...
  2. T

Help, my blinker fluid is low? What do I do?

Ah ha, gotcha! http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=22
  3. T

What is the part number for this filler strip?

What is the part number for this filler strip? The little filler strip that goes in, when the roof rack is still on the car. NOT the filler strips when their is no rack.
  4. T

WTB: 2 inch+ lowering springs

Hey, Looking to buy some 2 to 2.5sh inch drop springs for my p5. Throw me a pm if you happen to have some sitting around. Thanks!
  5. T

Protege5's Coefficient of Drag?

I've searched for quite a while for any reference to a protege or protege5's CD. I find it strange that Mazda never released the information unless I'm mistaken. Does anyone have any data on this? I could set up some computer models...but...factory data obviously would be much appropriated...
  6. T

Huge mazda logo for garage?

Hey all, I was watching a movie the other day and in the background in a car shop I saw this totally awesome mazda logo. It was the standard logo on the cars now, chromed and it must have been...5-6 feet wide at least, it was massive. You guys know any place to obtain one of these for my...
  7. T

WTB: BRAND NEW TURBO CAMS/Adjustable cam gears

Looking to buy a set of BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED, protege turbo cams/cam gears for a 2.0 liter FS. PM me if any of you changed build directions or for some reason have a set laying around. Cheers!
  8. T

Protege5: Harder, not Smarter!

Hey all, Guess I'll post up my build pics and stuff here since their just taking up space on the PC :D ATM I average 52-55 mpg highway on a EXTREMELY CONSISTANT basis. 50+ street driving. Maybe I'll make it to 60 someday... Seeing that I would eventually be at basically a power cap with the...
  9. T

99 protege 1.6L Intake Manifold

99 protege 1.6L Intake Manifold for sale - $70 shipped or trade for a 2.0L third gen intake manifold, other trades considered, toss me a PM! [/URL] [/URL]
  10. T

Manual Boost Controller/FMIC/piping kit/turbo exhaust manifold

Everything bought, thanks!
Back