Search results

1. D

How time flies...

Been feeling very nostalgic lately. Came across the old thread of my Mazdaspeed 6 GT and felt very...sad lol. http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123805962-dizzario-s-speed6 This was the car that 'started it all' for me when I was younger. It was the first car I purchased on my own...
  2. D

Mazdaspeed 6 Car Bra OEM Black Leather

Okay, so I was offering up deals on this thing when I needed money to get a new oil pan for my 240sx. Now that I'm okay there, the price is going to reflect more of what I've been seeing these go for. It's been in my closet since I sold my Speed6 and is VERY clean. Car bra for Mazdaspeed 6 that...
  3. D

FS: Part-out dterranova's Mazdaspeed6

SOLD. Mods please close!
  4. D

The search for true euro/edm mazdaspeed6 tail lights continues...

OKAY guys, let's crack this case finally. I want the Euro-spec tail lights for the Mazdaspeed 6. They have black housing like the stock Speed6 tails, but do not bulge. I had a set on my 6i sedan but sold them with the car since I had NO idea what 'parting-out' was. Don't worry, I still kick my...
  5. D

FS: Smoked Side Markers, Aluminum Fuel Door, Torched Blue Blox Shif Knob

Hey guys, got a few accessories I don't really need anymore. These will all fit a Speed6/Reg 6. Smoked side markers for Speed6/Reg6 - $30 shipped. These are NOT LED markers. They use the stock bulbs. Blox Torched Blue Shift Knob - SOLD. Fits Mazdas, way heavier than stock! If you have a...
  6. D

Trackpipe/Downpipe n00b...any help from Speed6 Gurus?

...not even sure if this is the right section, but here goes: I've had my 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 for over a year now. The only bolt-on mods I've done in that time were a Mazdaspeed CAI and a TrboXS Hybrid BOV. I got caught up in the whole 'lower your s*** until you can't drive it' thing but I've...
  7. D

dizzario's speed6

and one more for mazdafitment! been a member here for a while, finally posting some recent pics. so it's not the lowest, and the wheels can be more aggressive, but it's a start lol. i'm currently trying to go to a 9.5" wide in a 30something offset to spice things up! currently working on...
  8. D

WTB: Mazdaspeed6/Mazda 6 Tail Lights READ BEFORE PMing!

Okay so I have a somewhat bizarre request. I'm looking for the Mazda/Mazdaspeed 6 Euro version tail lights. They aren't the altezza-chromey looking ones, by 'euro' i mean that for some reason the UK got tail lights that sit flush in their places while the US version got the ugly ones that bulge...
  9. D

Blue Work RS Lugs FS!

SOLD! Mods please close!
  10. D

2006 mazdaspeed6 parts

selling: -tein h-tech springs (v6 wagon) $200 -xxr 522 18x9.5+38 $400 pics up tomorrow afternoon when it's daylight, just dropping the info, sorry mods.
  11. D

mazdaspeed 6 springs: what did yours settle at?

okay guys i'm running an 18x9.5+38 wheel. fenders rolled (superbly by markspd6) and my h&r springs just showed up. however, i've heard h&rs settle very, very differently from the normal 1.4.1.5 and they usually end up at 2.0-2.25. every car is different, i know, but i figure i (and any other...
  12. D

Fs: Bnib spc balljoints, fujita t-clamps

the following items are for sale: 2006 mazdaspeed 6 spc adjustable ball joints. bnib (except removal for pictures) . $150. fujita t-clamps: $30 obo. nice touch for your intake. 2006 mazda6i headlight lever. make an offer. got fogs for my 6i so i had to replace the stock lever with the one...
  13. D

Wtb ms6 parts!!!

after picking up a 2nd job, filing for my tax returns, and getting all the tough love from fellow members on the forum my car is finally changing in appearance lol. that being said, i want to buy the following: car LED tail lights. if i'm buying them used i'd like to pay a good enough amount...
  14. D

18x9.5 +25 offset on a lowered speed6? problems?

hey guys, i'm trying to run some 18x9.5 rims on my car. the offset is +25. i'm well aware of the poke and stretch on my 225s, but my real concern is the 'arm' i highlighted in the attached pictures. at stock height i believe the car will be okay, but if i drop the car on some h&r springs i'm...
  15. D

mazdaspeed headers/exhaust

hey guys i'm thinking of going with a straight pipe from my local mechanic and i'm wondering if anyone has any videos or personal experience with this kind of exhaust? i had it done on my NA mazda6 and it sounded pretty rad...also i wanna know if anyone has any input on headers for our car?
  16. D

wtb the following :

hey guys I'm looking for these things for my ms6: functional shark fin antenna ipod hookup HID kit cai *NEW TO LIST* coilovers or lowering springs (getting rims soon and the thought of them on my stock height makes me queasy lol) aftermarket grille (preferably autoexe) if anyone has any...
  17. D

racing hart j8 19x9...will it fit MS6?

yo guys i finally have some money saved up and i'm thinking of getting some racing hart j8's for my speed6. another member here has the j8 in 19x8 but the ones i'm gonna buy (and get a hell of a deal on) are 19x9 and came of a g35. on the ms6 wheel/rim picture thread he said that with the...
  18. D

mazda 3 grille

hey guys at first i thought this was an older mazda 6 grille but now i believe it's a 3 grille. i bought it for my old mazda6 and it doesn't fit so i put it in a box. it's painted dark cherry mica and is brand new. cam straight from asia. make me an offer guys.
  19. D

mazdaspeed brand cai w/amsoil filter

bought from another dude on here. didn't even use it. i cracked my radiator (unrelated to the cai of course) the same day and didn't drive it with the part on. same condition as when i bought it but clean. i paid 200. asking around there obo.
  20. D

Need Walkthrough

After having my radiator crack I'd like to not take any chances with changing the radiator on my speed6. is there a walkthrough just in case?
Back