Search results

1. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Hey kids!! Hope everyone's alright in their little corner of the world! Looking forward to our annual Mazda Family Reunion at LRP in a few weeks! I started a separate thread in NEMOC for ticket ordering links and general info. See you soon!! Can't wait!!
  2. C

LRP July 20-21, 2018 dedicated to Josh Hanley. Gone, but NEVER forgotten @ LRP

Ticket links are up!! Look forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks! This year our Annual Mazda Car Owners' Corral will be dedicated to the memory of Josh Hanley, an OG who I don't think missed a single corral in our last 11 years of hosting it. The ticket price includes box lunch on...
  3. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Hey kids! Happy New Year!!!! Miss you, as always!! I recently read the phrase “At some point in your childhood, you and your friends went outside to play together for the last time, and none of you knew it”. I guess the same applies to our LRP weekends. RIP dear Josh. : ( Unfortunately...
  4. C

Lrp may 26-28, 2017

#10 IN THE BOOKS!!! Thanks for another fun filled weekend with you all. It never seems to last long enough. Special thanks to all of the generous donations to the fundraiser. Sorry for all the emotion. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! See you next year!! (((hugs)))
  5. C

Lrp may 26-28, 2017

Hello All!! Just got word that we'll have PARADE LAPS at 9:30am on FRIDAY for the earlybirds .... AND 5:00pm on SATURDAY for the Saturday meeps!! No racing on Monday, and on Sunday is The Royals Classic Car Show. We can hang out, cook out at the track on Sunday, or go to the lake and rent...
  6. C

Lrp may 26-28, 2017

Good Morning! I know not many on THIS thread, but wanted to update. So far only 10 cars and 15 people have purchased tickets ... any stragglers still coming to join us?? Looking forward to our annual trek east to hang with you all!! L
  7. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Good Morning!! Ticket link for LRP Memorial Day Weekend festivities is up!! I started a new thread in your NEMOC forum with all the info. Any questions, please ask! We look forward to seeing everyone there! Parade laps are pending receiving the final schedule from PWC, but we are a top...
  8. C

Lrp may 26-28, 2017

PLEASE JOIN US FOR ANOTHER FUN FILLED MAZDA OWNERS' CORRAL AT LRP FOR PWC WEEKEND (MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND). TICKET LINK IS UP: https://tickets.limerock.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=111 The only thing that cannot be purchased online are the camping spots theyll have to call the Track Office...
  9. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Hello everyone! LRP pricing for Memorial Day weekend this year should be up within the week. Sorry for the delay! Time is sure sneaking up on me!! I'll get the camping info too. I'll post up when I have it, both here and on fb. Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of months!!
  10. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

HO HO HO my New England framily!!! Merry Christmas and all that jazz! I hope everyone is well and surviving hunkering down for the winter. We had a VERY crazy year this year, between our Mazda Corrals and crewing for a Porsche GT3 cup team in the IGT series, crewing for a Chumpcar team...
  11. C

LRP July 22-23, 2016

Just wanted to give a HUGE THANKS to all who came out this year. Fun times as always. LOVED seeing everyone once again at our 10th ANNUAL LRP MAZDA OWNERS' CORRAL!!! We'll look into possibly making some changes for next year. And thanks to all who joined in our raffle. We (YOU) raised...
  12. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

UPDATE -- A note from my contact at LRP: "Hey everyone - there are four camping spots left on hold for Mazda Corral guests. If you want one, call us at 860.435.5000 before this Friday, when they will be released back for purchase by the general public. At this time, we've sold 10 tickets (5...
  13. C

LRP July 22-23, 2016

UPDATE -- A note from my contact at LRP: "Hey everyone - there are four camping spots left on hold for Mazda Corral guests. If you want one, call us at 860.435.5000 before this Friday, when they will be released back for purchase by the general public. At this time, we've sold 10 tickets (5...
  14. C

LRP July 22-23, 2016

Hello my friends!!! It's that time of year again, to start planning for our annual summer excursion to New England. Question, as far as lunch goes, I'd like thoughts on switching to BBQ on Fri and boxed lunch sandwiches on Sat. Any opinions? Last year we had cold (boxed lunch) Fri and hot...
  15. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

There is an important Salisbury Planning & Zoning public meeting regarding Lime Rock Park on Monday, October 19, 6:30 p.m., Town Hall, 27 Main Street, Salisbury, CT, 06068. The Salisbury P&Z Commission’s goal is to take control of regulating Lime Rock Park. Regulation is already properly...
  16. C

Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta ~ October 2-4, 2015

Link to order Mazda Corral tickets https://www.roadatlanta.com/plm-mazda-corral Our Mazda teams will be in an epic battle to the finish in the Continental Race! You won't want to miss it!!
  17. C

The Ohio Auto-X and Track Event chat thread

wwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... blowing off the cobwebs!!!!!!!!!!!!! my gf's son (he's like a nephew to me) is 19, recently bought a '94 Miata and LOVES it (has a Subie WRX too) and I'd like to get him into Autox. Is there one last event with NEO SCCA this month? or anywhere else...
  18. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Hello to all my NE friends!!! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend for our annual pilgrimage to your neck of the woods!! Anyone not buy their LRP tickets yet? So far only 13 driver's tickets sold with a few passengers. : ( Today at 5pm is cut off for tickets - to include lunch on...
  19. C

Lime Rock Park, July 24-25, 2015

Anyone else coming to join us this weekend? Only 13 driver's tickets sold so far, and a few passengers. Today, Tuesday, July 21 at 5pm is the cut off time for tickets .. to include lunch on Fri and Sat. Buy your ticket today! Look forward to another fun weekend!
Back