Search results

1. J

TWM Short Shifter plus........

While buying a stiffer rear motor mount would help with some of the drivetrain sloppyness, it does not help with shortening shift throws like the TWM or our SSP is designed to do. If you're looking for shorter shifts without hurting your wallet, a short shift plate is the way to go. We have a...
  2. J

Way to go Cobb!

It always stinks to know that your security has a hole, but good that someone hacked it without malicious intent. The government pays big $$ for this!
  3. J

Fishdonotbounce's 2008.5 CWP Speed3 GT "Build" Thread

I've never seen the previous gen Speed 3 with the new gen's wheels, looks nice! I also like the carbon accent on the rear wiper! Nice :)
  4. J

Back in the Mazda game with a Speed3

Car looks sweet! Nice job on the purchase!
  5. J

Bonus from the original owner!

Only bonus I got when I purchased my Speed3 was a butt-load of insurance and purchase papers from the original owner shoved in back of the glovebox. I called the previous owner and did the right thing by shredding all the documents.
  6. J

Gauge installs

Good advice!
  7. J

How long should the stock clutch last?

Clutch longevity entirely depends on how you drive the car. I think the MS3 has a pretty solid clutch which stands up well to some abuse. Of course, the more stress you put on the clutch by increasing HP and TQ figures will shorten the life of the clutch. Be nice to it and it will be nice to you!
  8. J

2010 MS3 shifting sounds

Thanks for the input TheMazdaTech!
  9. J

Veteran's Mazdabeast 3 Big Turbo Build

Powercoating looks good. Car should come together nicely!
  10. J

2010 MS3 shifting sounds

My 2008.5 MS3 had a clunk when shifting from 1st-2nd and sometimes from 3rd-4th. It's been happening since I bought the car with 10k miles. Consensus seems to be that the sound is typical of the car.
  11. J

Bonus from the original owner!

My new car same with a tonneau cover for the convertible top. No plans to use it but it's a nice extra!
  12. J

EVO X Wheels with Yokohama S-Drive Tires, Lugs, and TPMS

Rims sold. Thanks for everyone's interest!
  13. J

EVO X Wheels with Yokohama S-Drive Tires, Lugs, and TPMS

First with payment will get them sold. PM me with your zip code and I will provide a shipping quote from UPS
  14. J

WTB: CPE or Cobb TIP

I'm selling one... http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123791490-Aftermarket-Parts-%28CPe-Corksport-TurboXS-Cobb-Turbosmart-etc%29-PARTOUT
  15. J

Wtb: Cobb or cpe turbo inlet

I'm selling one.... http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123791490-Aftermarket-Parts-%28CPe-Corksport-TurboXS-Cobb-Turbosmart-etc%29-PARTOUT
  16. J

Mazdaspeed5

Anyone else think that would be the ultimate sleeper? Paint the FMIC flat black and have some fun! I'd love to bring that car to the drag strip just to see people's reactions.
  17. J

just a little bit of snow. [youtube vid]

1. That's allot of friggin' snow 2. The guy with the shovel has an awesome hat 3. That's allot of friggin' snow!
Back