Search results

1. R

FS: MS6 Part Out, Part 1

Let me know if you willing to sell short shifter by itself, I already got like two extra sets of bushings, lol
  2. R

2006 MS6 part out (Complete)

How much for the battery tray and mazda emblem grill shipped to 32811, separate please. And I see HKS bov, how much that would be if you selling it? Thanks! One more thing, the trunk and the hood how much that would be including shipping?
  3. R

Complete 03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege Part out - Carbon fiber, KW's, Gtspec...

turbo oil drain line, do you have it, can you send me a pic? Thanks!
  4. R

MSP part out!!!

turbo oil drain line, do you have it?
  5. R

Steedspeed setup

What flange on that manifold?
  6. R

Protege5 Engine Wire Harness

I got automatic... whats the difference between them?
  7. R

Protege5 Engine Wire Harness

As the title says, looking for 2.0l FS engine wire harness, let me know!
  8. R

Ms6 stuff, interior and muffler!

wheel well liner can you get better pic, what side, what do you mean rear portion, i thought its one piece?
  9. R

FS MazdaSpeed 6 front brake assembly

I've been busy, if you interested in these please send me a pm, that way i can easily respond and keep them in order, th
  10. R

FS MazdaSpeed 6 front brake assembly

Hi guys I have upgraded my front brakes and now i got these stock ones for sale, they are bolt on to Proteges as far as I know. They have been rebuilt this summer due to piston seizing and i got all the paper work to prove it. Slotted/dimpled rotors were turned at the same time and everything...
  11. R

Corksport Power series FMIC - BBS RK wheels

do you have any pics of speed 6 with BBS rims?
  12. R

Where is the best place to get a replacement driver rear axle?

you can get reinforced axle almost for the same price
  13. R

Local speed 6 (grey) written off, GI on parts/worth buying it back

3500 is a good price for so little damage.. def buy it and part out! i'm still debating whether to pay msf for vip or not :/
  14. R

Long time Member but finally introducing myself

if you don't want to replace ur turbo, i wouldn't go w/ aftermarket downpipe.
  15. R

speed 6 passenger motor mount

Yeah, exactly I want to stay w/ mazada design and have vertical support instead of horizontal. The price i would say is going to be somewhere in 200+, i think that could be turn around point for some people but its a quality part thats going to last. I am exploring other options so we'll see.
  16. R

speed 6 passenger motor mount

First thing, I'm sorry if i violated any rule, this is basically a survey on the product (yes/no). With that being said, I would like to get some information and see who would be interested in the mazdaspeed 6 passenger side mount that i could try to bring in. I have speed 6 and I know there is...
  17. motor mount.jpeg

motor mount.jpeg

18. R

3th Annual TFMMC Summer Meet! Saturday July 14th, 2012

will be there, probably the only speed 6 tho.. lol
  19. R

3th Annual TFMMC Summer Meet! Saturday July 14th, 2012

its close enough for me, i'll try to be there
  20. R

Heavy weight on my Coilovers

coils will be just fine, i would worry more about putting a strain on the engine and the drivetrain))
Back