Search results

1. R

Mazda6 Signature

Those of you who already own a 6. Do you feel like it's too big to daily drive, I'm at a crossroads between a GTI and a 6. I want to come back home to Mazda and the Turbo 6 is the only car that interest me. The RF would be second, but too cramped to daily drive IMO.
  2. R

Mazda6 Signature

I'm sure that delay can be tuned out if any of the tuners ever jump on the Mazda 6 bandwagon. I am also waiting on reviews with times on this 6. If there was wagon I wouldnt wait honestly.
  3. R

Next Generation Mazda 6 confirmed

We in the U.S need to petition Mazda to bring the Wagon over. This is insane that we can't have it. Even if they just allowed customer orders it would be nice. That wagon is stunning!
  4. R

CX-9 turbo 4 coming to the 6!

Only on their facebook, someone asked about an MS6 and Mazda USA replied, we don't like giving away future product information.. take it with a grain of salt lol. I guess we will find out in a couple of weeks! From Mazda- We understand the desire from some of our fans to resurrect Mazdaspeed...
  5. R

I don't have a link, it was on Twitter. Someone tweeted to Mazda USA that Turbo and 6 Speed would keep in a 6 for a Decade and Mazda USA tweeted back "Enjoy your decade!"
  6. R

Oh.....it's bringing me back home where I belong (friday) It will be offered with a 6-speed also!
  7. R

why oh why is the 3 so weak....

Thats funny because I feel the exact opposite. I have a 2.0l and it has plenty of power, of course it's a manual transmission.
  8. R

Back in the Mazda Family

Couple of pics...... nothing special just a stock 3
  9. R

Back in the Mazda Family

Ive been gone for a bit but have returned. I needed a DD and found a 2016 Mazda 3 2.0i manual. Test drove it and fell in love like I did with my Protege 5. Ive owned all generation 3's including 1st and 2nd gen MS3's. This gen is definitely more refined and upscale. No mods planned as of now...
  10. R

TSW Jerez 19 x 8 +35 5x114.3

TSW Jerez 19 x 8 +35 5x114.3 For Sale are some lightly used TSW Jerez 19 x 8 +35 5x114.3 for $800 OBO. Local pick up is available. List Date: 1/9/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: TSW Jerez 19 x 8 +35 5x114.3 -------------------------------------- On Sale For...
  11. R

DEFI BF Egt, Boost Gauge, Link Controller

DEFI BF Egt, Boost Gauge, Link Controller I have for sale a Defi Boost Gauge, EGT and D Link Meter. I had these on my 2007 MS3 which I traded in 3 years ago. Unfortunately, when I traded my car in I did not have time to retrieve all the wiring, so this is all I have. You can get the wiring...
  12. R

New Person

Welcome................ So........... is Corksport going to make parts for the NA and NB :D.... mostly interested in chassis parts...
  13. R

Is There Anyway to Convince Mazda to Bring the 2014 6 Wagon to the U.S.

http://www.thedieseldriver.com/2012/09/mazda-announces-diesel-powered-2014-mazda6-wagon/
  14. R

Im not sure why the TSX wagon doesnt sell well, but I assume that it must be the price...... But man, IMO, the new 6 is on par with the A4 Wagon as far as exterior look..... Edit: Email sent to Mazda USA...... Does anyone think they would bring it over in limited quantities or a special...
  15. R

Looking For 2002 Midnight Blue Protege 5 With MintBlue Front and Sides

Hey Guys, I doubt any of you remember. But I keep kicking myself in the ass for ever trading in my P5 :(...... Just wondering if anyone here owns it or has seen it anywhere......thanks :D PS My attachments are not working right now so I will attach a pic later..... ;)
  16. R

I have money in hand ready for a deposit :(....but I think we are few and far between that Mazda would listen........ They sell both MPV/Mazda5 and CX5/6 Wagon in Japan where Honda dominates.......why not here :(
  17. R

Looks like Im going to start bombarding Mazda USA with emails .....:D
  18. R

Please, someone, anyone................. http://www.motorauthority.com/image/100397583_2014-mazda-mazda6-wagon
  19. R

3dCarbon Kit!

Nice!
  20. R

Ok now I'm OFFICIALLY back! Pulled the trigger today....

Welcome Back to the Family!
Back