Search results

1. M

Leftover Part Out Cheap!!!

I haven't been on in awhile because I total'd my P5 in August. Anyways I got some leftover stuff that I really don't need at all. Ok picture time! Oh and if you post or pm it might take time to get back to you... so you can call or text me at 7203391032 if you prefer. Stock Midpipe 25+...
  2. M

Total'd P5 partout. OEM and Aftermarket

I'm getting on here to gauge interest in parts people want so when I get the car back from the impound lot I can start right away in parting it out. Im only taking a few credit hours and no job so I can get your needed parts quickly. No fresh pictures yet but basically the right passenger side...
  3. M

WTB: Protege Yellow hood (or black... i guess)

So i was an idiot and didnt check my hood latch. I opened it but never did any work in the bay so I didnt even think about checking the hood. Needless to say I smash my hood into my windshield and its beyond repair(10). Now theres a guy on here with a carbon fiber hood for $280shipped and while...
  4. M

how to pick a Amp help

ok So I'm looking to go 3x Rockford Fosgate P3D410 800W Dual 4 ohm Sub-woofers. Would a mtx 2400w mono amp power all three of them?
  5. M

WTB: P5 aftermarket struts

So my struts are blown or getting real close. so well i need new ones and why not upgrade finally. I'm looking to spend abo 300$ maybe more with shipping. If they are brand new ill still consider then even tho i know they will be more $$$. so let me know what ya got guys. oh ya 03 P5
  6. M

Leftover parts for trade/sell (P5)

So here are the parts I have left over from my previous sells. Since they didnt sell and i know everyone is tight on cash I thought maybe a trade would be better for some people. But ya know you can still buy em and lowballers be welcome. Heres a few things I want just for reference but shoot...
  7. M

HELP!! Spooling sound from engine

So I first noticed this last night. in my 03 NA P5 From the passenger side of the engine bay there is a spooling/whining sound. I took a look and its either the pulleys, alternator, or something from that area. Its only noticeable from 3+ rpms but so far hasnt effected any performance of the...
  8. M

Wtb racing hart center cap (4) or 67.1mm center caps

got some new Racing Hart CP-035R SSF 17x7.5 (look at pic) and they didnt come with center caps. the caps either need to be 67.1mm (used a ruler so not too accurate) or the ones racing hart made (yes I know they are rare). please let me know what you have or any info on where to get these thanks!
  9. M

Denver meet?

I had a thought today when i saw 4 other P5's and several other mazda's just cruising the streets.... why dont we get together for a little meet? Besides pictures on here I've never seen a modded Mazda in Denver.... except 1 with side decals which made me laugh. I'm just wondering right now...
  10. M

5 Lug to 4 lug??

Is it possible to convert the P5 from 5 Lugs to 4 Lugs? and if possible what would need to be replaced? Thanks
  11. M

FS: single P5 fog light

broke my other one and replaced these with fog deletes $10 + shipping
  12. M

FS: Epiphone SG guitar (practically new!)

ok so I forgot I even had this thing until I found old pictures on my comp, I have new pic with sig! I think I might have tried to play it 10 times(^; Im willing to take any offers above $240 (strap + guitar). brand new I bought it for 500$ total with leather red strap, and an amp. Ive used the...
  13. M

Alpine deck overheating!

alright so I have a 2 year old alpine deck and just recently it has started to overheat.... and by overheat I mean scorch wires and not recognize my ipod being connected (which pisses me off so much!!!). The only thing I have done lately is replace a fuse from my 2k watt sub which was a 50 and...
  14. M

Ebay Header very bad

I took off my ebay headers today that have only 270 miles on them to do my emissions tomorz... oh and what did I find??? I nice little crack in the piping, not even the welds lol. Well good thing I know how to weld decently and truthfully I expected to have to weld this thing sooner or later.
  15. M

WTB: high-flow mid-pipe cat P5

I failed my emissions and cant find my old catalytic converter that my headers replaced. I want to keep my headers on.... So I guess that only leaves me with getting a stronger mid-pipe catalyitic converter. I willing to pay about $125+ shipping for a cat that passed emissions that is fitted for...
  16. M

Catalytic converter questions

I have 2 questions about my 03 P5. How many cats does it have? cause I keep hearing 2 but ive asked around and alot of people seemed confused about having 2. and if we do have 2, would I pass emissions with only one? thanks!!!
  17. M

WTS P5 *blown* engine and parts

so Im selling my entire 2003 119k miles FS-DE *blown* engine and some other parts that I decided to replace with aftermarket. I busted up a bearing pretty good... which caused my engine to fail ( i think) )^:. I then have the exhaust manifold, catalytic converter (seemed to work just fine with...
  18. M

Gauges dont work )^:

ok so I think I grounded out my car due to stripping a wire. but now my gauges and turn signals dont work. I replaced the sensor and tried reseting my ecu... yet no changes happened. any advice???
  19. M

WTS yellow MP5 spoiler!!!!

hiya, I am selling my yellow 2003 protege5 spoiler. there is some minor gloss peal and 2 clips are broke (i think easily repairable). so with the slight damage... I am asking $50 + shipping PICS! some peal more peal yes more back view broke clip left side broken clip right side teh light...
  20. M

wtb MP5 Short shifter/ recommendations

me would like greatly to buy a short shifter that be good for '03 MP5!! any recommendations of a short shifter would be cool too (cool)
Back