Search results

1. J

Rear Brakes Wearing Poorly, Noise

My 2018 Mazda 3 5 door is having some rear brake problems and I was wondering if anyone else here had a similar issue. Since almost new (about 11 months ago), the rear brakes did not show even wear on the rotors. Not even a smaller stripe of worn rotor in the middle, just a bunch of lines -...
  2. J

Music starts automatically - how to keep paused or stopped?

2018 Mazda 3 Infortainment center with iphone attached via bluetooth or usb. I can pause music tracks, go check mileage or something else in the infotainment center, but as soon as I exit that other screen, the music starts automatically. If I leave the music on the radio or XM, and silence it...
  3. J

Final word on Mazda3 tire wear?

I have a 2005 Mazda3 Hatch. A/S tires on it when I bought it at 67k. 87k now and the inside edges are totally shot. they are worn down much more than the rest of the tire, and there's some cupping/scalloping. at slow speeds i can hear a wooop woooop wooop as the tires rotate. tons of road...
  4. J

MazdaSpeed3 rear sway on a Mazda3?

I have a used rear sway bar from a MazdaSpeed3 to put on my 2005 Mazda3. Has anyone done this? What, if any, improvement will I feel? Do I need any extra bushing, etc for the install?
  5. J

Wheel Wax - worth it?

Is there any real benefit to using a Wheel Wax? Just about to get some new winter rims and was wondering if anyone could give the thumbs up or down? If up - any specific brand you recommend?
  6. J

A/C is auto on? How to override?

Just got an 05 Mazda3 2.3 and am loving it. Still finding my way around all the functions.. I noticed that the A/C seems to turn on automatically when the vent selector is an 12 o'clock (straight up) and any other selection from 12 to 6 (to the right). This happens regardless of temp...
  7. J

WTB: 17" wheels/rims for '05 Mazda 3 hatch

WTB: new/very good condition 17" wheels/rims for '05 Mazda 3 Hatch to use for winter. With good tires on also an option. What you got?
  8. J

'03 P5 - advice for buying?

Hi All - New to the forums here. I've been looking for a P5 (or 3 wagon when I can afford it) for a long time. Recently found a 2003 Protege 5 113k 5sp for $5500. I'm checking it out next week, and was hoping to get some advice of what to look for in terms of problems with that model/year...
Back