Search results

1. R

AP healthy DataLog

Hi guys, I've been doing some searching but haven't been able to find any posts about a healthy datalog. Is anyone able to post one up for me or if you all would be so kind as to review mine? --Sorry does not look like i can upload the csv, so grabbed some screenshots At WOT my fuel pressure...
  2. R

HTP Turbo Inlet

Been a while since I posted so just thought I'd share my thoughts on this TIP. The TIP is pretty good quality, the shipping and communication from HTP was superb. Install was pretty simple but a PITA to get the TIP in since there is this bracket for some harnesses that sit atop the tranny. Car...
  3. R

Grinding on Shifting

Under normal driving when i do a 1-2 shift i get a grinding like as though i don't have the clutch compressed all the way. Dealer drove it and said its probably got bad syncros, and would have to take apart the tranny to find out what it was and get parts ordered. This dealer is super cool...
  4. R

Key Fob Question

This may have been discussed before, not sure, as i could not find anything on it. Question is will the below key fob work? Scenario: FCC # = Match IC # = Match VISTEON # = one off, mine is 41524 and the one i'm looking at is 41525 Thanks in advanced. EDIT: N/M, will just look for an exact...
  5. R

Hi guys, was thinking of picking up a MS6 this weekend and wanted some imput. Anyways after doing some googling and research there has been a lot of negativity in regards to the MS6. Rear axle bolt shearing, loose bolts on exhaust and front drivetrain, etc. i'd hate to pickup this ride...
Back