Search results

1. E

17x7 with 40 offset on MSP?

Sorry all, I know this question has probably been asked but, I looked and couldn't find a straight answer. Ok here goes I found a great deal for some TE37s and they are 17x7 with a 40 offset. How will these fit with the stock tires on the MSP? Right now my car is stock height but I do plan on...
  2. E

17x7 with 40 offset?

Sorry all, I know this question has probably been asked but, I looked and couldn't find a straight answer. Ok here goes I found a great deal for some TE37s and they are 17x7 with a 40 offset. How will these fit with the stock tires on the car? Right now my car is stock height but I do plan on...
  3. E

black msp seen on 680 in fremont

I live in union city and so does my friend with a blue msp and blue p5
  4. E

joe's1G DSM Downpipe*/Testpipe combo

dsm2msp i totally agree with u. so what if it was made for a dsm. what stops people from swapping sr20s and 13bs into ae86s nothing. if the part works then y not buy it but, if it didnt work then he wasted his money so what his loss.
  5. E

black msp seen on 680 in fremont

I live in union city and am on 680 sometime but i don't think its me.
  6. E

Which car will you pick from the 2?

Well right now the EVO is the ultimate street car it has beat damn near anything in a comparo and when it comes down to it myself being a past impreza owner I would pick the EVO. Anyone in the market for an EVO should just be patient and find the right dealership that will treat them right. I...
  7. E

mazdaspeed talk on is300.net

I'm not a big IS fan atleast the us spec but I think that car is much better then ours. Yea stock for stock our car might be even if not faster but an IS is rwd and has a lot more potential then our car ever will. And all the guys who act all badass in them need to stop because the only reason...
  8. E

Why do stupid kids try?

Offer him some money for it.
  9. E

Thinkin about traiding in for a 8

When I think sophisticated I sure don't think mazda. Maybe a 6 why not a 6?
  10. E

Thinkin about traiding in for a 8

Save your money and go buy a fd rx-7. Its the car the 8 wants to be but doesnt have the balls to do it. Plus u will have 2 cars. I bought my car cuz my wife said I needed a 4 door.
  11. E

Yokohama Advan RG's?

I like forged wheels myself but trully casted wheels are not bad. I know that a race team in japan uses casted enkeis on there n2 enduro skyline. I think its n2 but u can check the ad is in every mag i own. It has to do with warping under high temps supposedly casted rims won't warp as forged...
  12. E

Why do stupid kids try?

Don't get me wrong I hate rice boys with spiky hair and cars that couldn't perform even if u dumped a few thousand into them but, I can understand the hair. Ever since I was in elementary school I always wanted hair like DBZ. But I liked it before DBZ was out but still anime influenced. Plus...
  13. E

Am I the only one who hates the MSPEED'S seats?

Yea I hate these stupid seats! I would trade my useless knob, pedals, and especially stereo for some real racing seats. Or at least something more sport inspired.
  14. E

MSP's all sold out...only a few left...

MsPxZoOm- I had to finance mine. I just bought a house and was not planning on buying a car, but my AE86 is not the best everyday driver especially with a kid. So i couldn't pass up the financing. I picked mine up for like 19500 otd if I didn't take the financing I could have got mine for...
  15. E

MSP's all sold out...only a few left...

2K3 sorry i bought the black one a week ago. Yea try stockton mazda they had alot last week.
  16. E

lightweight mods?

I like the light wheels idea and the CF hood. I guess that would be the extent of it without tearin up the interior.
  17. E

Wife wants DVD

thnks servo for the info. The pioneer sounds like a good deal 6500dvd. A little off topic but I was reading your sig. why did you remove your weather stripping?
  18. E

lightweight mods?

shaolin thanks for the response but I'm not lookin for engine or susp. mods. I was askin about lightweight mods.
  19. E

Wife wants DVD

t3ase: thanks for info joka1: what happened to your headrests?!?
  20. E

lightweight mods?

I have noticed that a lot of engine parts for this car is under R & D. So I kind of want to wait for more products to be released before I make up my mind on what parts and companies to go with. I am also very happy with the way it handles so susp. mods are not very important to me yet. So I...
Back