Search results

1. M

2019 CX-5 signature first oil change - conventional or synthetic?

I just brought in my 19 CX-5 signature for its first oil change at the dealership (sitting in the waiting area now). I was under the impression that they would be putting 5w-30 full synthetic in it, but when asked, I was told the 5w-30 they have is conventional (front desk called and asked...
  2. M

Cargo Liner for 2019 CX-5 - OEM vs Maxpider vs ?

Has anybody gotten the Maxpider cargo liner for their 2017-2019? I prefer the look of it and like the fact that it's segmented to lift up the storage underneath in case i need to, but the OEM cargo mat is the cheaper option. For anybody with the Maxpider liners (either floor liner or cargo...
  3. M

What did you pay for your CX-5?

Yea it seems most people do ditch the extended warranty and maintenance packages. Does anybody know the reliability of the electronics (display/nav/adaptive headlights/windshield projection/etc) and the 2.5L turbo after the standard 3 year warranty goes?
  4. M

Just got a CX-5 Signature today. How did I end up doing? MSRP (incl. destination and Gray paint): 38235 Sale Price: 34400 Mazda Loyalty: -750 Price before the s*** ton of TTL/other fees: 33650 I noticed after the fact that the License/Title/some tire fee added up to $70 more than the proposed...
  5. M

Lol 200 mile radius? Shoot I only asked like 3 or 4 dealers within a 25 mile radius haha
  6. M

Yea, I don't plan on going in to discuss pricing. If the guy won't give me a quote over email, I'll just wait it out. I was going to respond to the sales guy to give him my target price though. If he can make it happen then that's great, otherwise I guess it's a pass on them. I'm targeting...
  7. M

Will dealers play along if they ask me to come in first before throwing out a price that "they can beat", but I want to hear it first before making any decisions? There's a closer dealer near me which i haven't reached out to yet, but I was still hoping to check out some other dealers as well.
  8. M

Is it a valid tactic to just lead with saying "I got $XXX quote from another dealer, what can you do for me?" or "I'm looking for this and this for $XXX price, can you do it?", or is it better to just let them respond first and work them from there? The dealer who provided me the first estimate...
  9. M

Feeling out the pricing of a 2019 CX-5 Signature. MSRP of 38,235 (including destination and machine gray paint). First estimate they gave me is 34,794. This isn't taking into account Mazda loyalty, which is the only incentive I would qualify for. I think I'd rather take the 0.9% 60 months...
  10. M

Passenger side low beam doesn't light up (2009)

A couple weeks back the power to my cigar lighter stopped working, and I figured it was the fuse but hadn't taken the time to fix it. During this time I used the center armrest power socket to switch between my phone charger and bluetooth FM transmitter. Yesterday as I was pulling the...
  11. M

DIY : Painting Badges

did anybody bother to paint the backside too for total coverage? lol Or just spray over the edges is good enough. Stupid question I know, but one I just *have* to know nonetheless haha.
  12. M

Are all rear badges the same?

Hey guys, just wondering are all the rear badges on the 3 the same on the hatch as on the sedan (flying M and the mazda logo)? Or like are the hatch badges more concave than the sedan ones or anything?
  13. M

Mazda Rotary Fair 2009

this brought tears to my eyes
  14. M

tenzo type m vs. enkei rpf1

I'd like to know this as well. I have Prokits installed, with possibly some Koni FSD to go on later, but I kinda don't want to roll the fenders either lol. I was thinkin of RPF-1 and the Type-M's myself. I kinda want to stay in the 17" size, but for the RPF-1 it has to be 17x9 or nothing (I...
Back