Search results

1. A

Replacing Cabin Air Filter -- what a PITA

I've changed the CAF on my 2013 CX-5 twice now and both times I was done in minutes. Hell, I didn't even clean out my glove box, just pushed in the tabs, let it hang and swapped the filter out. The CAF and Engine Air Filter are both ridiculously easy to swap on the CX-5.
  2. A

Aftermarket HID kit installation

I actually ended up installing mine without the harness. I've had them installed a year now and zero issues. I even installed some LED fogs a few days ago, they're great as well. Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
  3. uploadfromtaptalk1458425250887.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1458425250887.jpg

4. A

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
  5. A

Which mats to get ?

Wow, those Husky mats look really nice. Great coverage on the dead pedal as well. Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
  6. A

Which mats to get ?

I actually JUST bought the OEM mats for my 13' CX-5. So far, I love them. I guess time will tell, but I got them for $74.00 through the Med Center Mazda eBay store, great deal. Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
  7. A

Wiper blade replacement

Where'd you order your inserts from? Looking to buy some myself :) Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
  8. A

SkyActiv TSBs (Technical Service Bulletins)

Well, my 2013 (early 03/2012 production) is at the Dealer right now having the driver side mirror issue corrected (warranty expires end of the month). From what I understood, they're waiting on some plastic clips that go behind the mirror. When I looked in the bay today, I saw the mirror was off...
  9. A

What did you just buy?

Picked up a 2013 (Meteor Gray Mica) CX-5 Touring FWD w/moonroof/Bose and only 17k miles for $20,750.00. I've wanted a CX-5 since the day they came out, glad to finally have one.
  10. A

SkyActiv TSBs (Technical Service Bulletins)

To the OP, thanks a million for posting the complete list. I just purchased a 2013 CX-5 last month and my warranty expires 04/24/2015. Luckily, after going through the entire list, I found 3 TSB's that needed to be addressed. Duval Mazda has already fixed the passenger seat coming off the frame...
  11. A

Sorry for the necro bump but I just picked up a Volt 6k kit from Xenon Depot http://www.xenondepot.com/H11-HID-Kit-Volt-HID-p/vdp-h11.htm . I found a coupon code and ended up getting them for $79.99 shipped. I'm doing the low beams only but I'll be sure to post up some pics when I'm done. (2013...
  12. A

WTB: 2011+ Mazda2 15" Alloy Wheel...

Essentially, I curbed my wheel and I'm in need of a replacement. If you have a tire with good tread on it as well, that would really help :) The wheel requested is the alloy wheel, not the steelie/hubcap combo. Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist.
  13. A

MPG's

A DX as well. Power windows and door locks? What's that? Lol. I used to own a 96' LX. Funny how that car got better mileage than my new 2, lol.
  14. A

Mazda2 Aftermarket Armrest...

Np at all :) I snagged mine for $100 USD through a deal they hosted on eBay. They were selling them on there to gain more exposure I'm assuming...I could be wrong though.
  15. A

How much did you pay for your Mazda2?

Yeah, I'll be looking to sell my 2 pretty soon and definitely hear ya on the sell/re-sell price not being so amazing. I have a 2011 Mazda2 Touring (automatic) and HOPE to get close to $13k for it. It has 24k miles on it which is exactly 12k per year (national average - purchased 08/2010). My...
  16. A

Honeymoon over?

As far as the A/C is concerned...16,000 miles into owning my Mazda2, Mazda replaced my A/C compressor and a few other components under warranty because it died on me. They said something about my high line being low and my low line being high. In reference to MPG, my A/C really does kill my...
  17. A

MPG with automatic

Alright, so here's an update if you'd like. I drove 70% Hwy/ 30% City this past week. During my highway driving, I used minimal A/C (usually on setting 1). For the city portion of my driving, I didn't use my A/C at all, mostly just had my rear passenger window cracked. I also made sure the car...
  18. A

Lol, in this case, you win sir.
  19. A

I knew most folks would jump on the Boomerang train soon enough. It looks and functions a hell of a lot better than the OEM one.
  20. A

MPG with automatic

I hate to laugh but yeah, I have almost 24,000 miles on my Automatic Mazda2 that I purchased 2 years ago and the ONLY time I was able to attain anything over 32mpg was when I drove 100% highway miles while drafting a semi going 60-65mph. That got me around 38mpg. Usually with normal highway...
Back