Search results

1. S

Can I program a Smart Key myself?

I thought I tried this but I'll try it tomorrow. Maybe Santa will bring me Zn early Xmas present. LOL
  2. S

Just to clarify, Key 1, etc are the Auxiliary keys that are inserted in the steering column. Correct?
  3. S

So are there instructions for the '09 CX-9?
  4. S

I have an '09 CX-9 GT and can not program the remote. The directions for the card key programming say (the Note under Step 8) that the door lock and unlock actuator on the car will activate after Step 3 (insert the supplementary key into the ignition key cylinder). After Step 9 a Note...
  5. S

Blower comes on when key turned off

I had the same problem except it started with the second seat blower coming on. Happened intermittently for a few months, then started on the front fan blower full time. I read the previous threads about the relays, ordered two (figuring another would go), went to replace the one and noticed...
  6. S

Palm TX/Bluetooth

Curiously, the TX sees the Mazda but couldn't connect. Just tried it with the phones and a laptop. It sees all of them and conversely, all the other devices see the TX, but they don't want to connect with the TX. I'll keep trying and let you know what happens.
  7. S

Palm TX/Bluetooth

Has anyone been able to get a Palm TX to connect via bluetooth to a 2009 CX-9? I've tried several times with no success. I connected two different Samsung i760's with no problem what so ever. Is the Palm TX TOO OLD??? lol
Back