Search results

1. P

Mazda 3 17" Imola Enkei Wheels 7 Tires

Mazda 3 17" Imola Enkei Wheels 7 Tires Set of four Enkei Imola 17' wheels from 2011 Mazda 3s Hatchback. Includes mounted tire pressure sensors and Michelin Exalto all season tires with approximately 14000 miles (excellent tread left). Includes wheel nuts and locks. Sold the 3 and won't fit my...
  2. P

Unidentified "beeping sound"

Not so easy Nice try. THe beep periodically happens even when the radio is off. Go figure. Any other ideas? Anyone?
  3. P

2004 3 2.3L Hesitation Issue

Hestation problem I have a 2004 3sHB and also had the shutter valve/manifold problem. I was still under warranty at the time (thank God). I now have 106K on the clock and no problems since. PS also had a couple Eprom Refreshes as well, but you did that too. Good Luck. Gene
  4. P

want to get 18" rims and lower car, need help

Springs and Drop Poppa, That's why I am steering (no pun intended) with the 215 45 18s. Thats only a small profile change from the 205 50 17s. Depending on what struts and shocks you go with combined with stiff springs it will ride HARD. Which is ok on good smooth roads (gee where are...
  5. P

Back again Hey Josh, long time no hear. We traded posts/emails last year when you were upgrading. I never heard the end of the story on the endlinks. Thanks more comforting. I thought you got the end links from RB. Guess I misunderstood that. Sounds like the sways are working for ya. After...
  6. P

Rim Spring Package. Hey Poppa, I have an 04 3sHB. I swapped out the stock spring with Racing Beat sport springs and Koni FSD auto adjusting dampers. I currently have the stock 17 inch rims on but am going to upgrade soon. Here's what I learned about the strut/spring setup. I learned a lot the...
  7. P

Unidentified "beeping sound"

Hey my engine lite came on the other day and soon thereafter shortly after you would run the car (2004 6s Wagon) you would hear one "beep" coming somewhere from the dash area. Then after a while longer you hear another beep sound. Took it to my mechanic the diagnostic said it was a misfire in...
  8. P

Factory Navigation DVD

Updated Nav DVD Just an update for ya. Replacement DVDs for the NAV is a 5 Star PITA!. I have an 04 version and they STILL have not published one. Here's the latest from my new dealer who checked with Mazda NA a week or so ago. THe company who was doing them for my car at least went out of...
  9. P

help picking modest suspension upgrade

Suspension Recommendation Josh, I'm currently upgrading my 03 2.3 HB. After lots of research here's my put. I too use my 3 for a daily driver and commute. The roads here in VA suck and we do have snow as well. I'm going with Racing Beat for Springs and sway bars. They really test and...
  10. P

which lowering springs should i choose?!...GGRRR!

I vote Racing Beat for springs Here's my put. I'm about to replace the struts and since you have to disassemble the springs at the same time it makes sense to do the springs as well. I've done a lot of research and it really depends on what your goals are. You said "low as possible". That's...
  11. P

Need 04 3s Hatch Strut Install Help

Strut How to Chris, After disassembling & rejetting the carbs on my Yamaha V Star, putting on braided stainless brake lines, pads and bleeding, and wiring on accessories I was feeling pretty confident. THe Bike mods came out great. Would I take on an engine swap? No way, not THAT confident. I...
  12. P

Need 04 3s Hatch Strut Install Help

Hey folks, I'm new to the forum. Looks a great "how to" kinda place. Need some help. My 05 Hatch is at the "mega maintenance" point: new, rotors, pads, & struts & tires - OUCH! Gonna be expensive but it':confused::confused:s a great ride and worth keeping. I've looked around various forums and...
Back