Search results

1. B

Still Lurking

Hey everybody! I'm still around here and there. It's great to see the veteran forum members still helping out folks. Guys like Forzda and Bova have been making this board great for years and years! But it's the newbies asking questions that keeps the community alive. MS6's are a rare breed of...
  2. B

Retiring from Moderator duties

I'll be retiring my Moderator duties very soon. I've asked batou079 to take my place, and he accepted the invitation. Antoine is currently reviewing his application. I'll still be around, but probably won't be checking many threads. I'll definitely keep up with the PM's though. I think most of...
  3. B

Blendercloud's Part-out Sale!!! (MS6 parts)

Hey Everybody! Most of my parts sold to friends locally so all I have for sale right now is what you see here. (Don't PM me asking me to buy other parts, they're already sold.) All prices are shipped excluding exhaust. 1. Cobb Accessport ($485 shipped) - Sold to Glocker23 // Shipped 5/26/2010...
  4. B

MS6 60MM Boost Gauge and Gauge Pod

The following items are up for sale and are brand new. Prices include shipping within the continental United States. Block8hed 60mm gauge pod for MS6 defrost vent. -Sold STRI 60mm Boost Gauge -Sold - Model Number: SLM6031-E - Amber Red LED - Blacked out face when car is off (just like...
  5. B

Forum Gripes, Groans, Complaints, Suggestions

Hey Folks, I just wanted to get some feedback from you all about the forum. Is it helpful? What would you like to see change? What does the forum do well? You can be candid in this thread. Unless you're being completely belligerent, you don't need to worry about what you say. As always, if...
  6. B

Missouri Member List (Contact Info Optional)

Hey Everybody, Please use this thread to post your name and city. I think this list will be useful for people who may or may not come onto the forum a lot. If they don't make it onto the forum they can still be reached to join up for meets and whatnot. It may also help people meet folks while...
  7. B

Missouri Meet-Up Thread

Hey Folks! This thread is for exactly what the title states, any St. Louis meet-ups. Please keep discussion out of this thread and only post announcements for meets. If you are interested in a particular meet, please try to use PM's. From time to time I'll come back through and clean up the...
  8. B

Great Hole-In-The-Wall Restaurants of Missouri

Hey Everybody, I travel back and forth from KC to St. Louis quite a bit. It's always interested me finding that great and affordable place to eat that I've never heard of. So I've started this thread to let our members, whether your're from Missouri or just passing through, discuss your...
  9. B

Invite Your Friends!

Hey Everyone, I'm now the Missouri Moderator having been a Mod on other parts of the forum for a little while now. My name's Chris and I'm in the Kirkwood area of St. Louis. This is the first Mazda I've owned and so far I'm quite pleased with the car. I come from a background of dirt/oval track...
  10. B

Detroit - Chicago (Somewhere In Between) Meet

Hey everyone, Tunersteve and I had an idea for a Mazda meet somewhere between Chicago and Detroit. I understand that there is quite a Mazda crowd in the Chicago area which might be interested in this as well. Tunersteve mentioned the possibility of basing it around a NAIAS in either Detroit or...
  11. B

New Moderator

Hello everyone. I would like to introduce myself to you all as a new moderator for your forums. As you can see in my signature below, I've got a bit of experience with the previous generation Mazda6 platform. My experiences revolve around motorsports primarily. My experience includes dirt track...
  12. B

WTS: 2006 MS6 Intercooler Hoses $50

Below are the hot and cold side intercooler hoses from Street Unit. They are "High Performance Silicone Boost Tubes". New they sell for $80. These were included in the package with my intercooler, but as you can see in my signature below I have a 2007. Please note that these will not work for...
  13. B

Mazda/Mazdaspeed 6 Autocross Thread

Let's discuss some folks' experiences with autocrossing these cars. I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in getting out on a course and flogging the piss out of this car from time to time. Keep the thread clean. Don't turn it into a pissing match with other users. The goal should be to help...
  14. B

SLS Test Pipe for Sale

This is a 2.5" stainless steel SLS test pipe I purchased from Protege Garage about 3 months ago. The item has about 2,500 miles on it. Included is the slightly used (flawless condition) gasket for the rear flange. No mounting hardware (nuts and bolts) will be included with this purchase. This...
  15. B

Intercooler Sprayers

Does anyone have any experience with the various intercooler spray kits that are out there? I'd like to hear some input on installation, performance gains, etc. I'm looking to do this later this summer and am interested to see pictures and hear what you guys think. Thanks!
  16. B

Ceramic Wrap

Does anyone have any experience wrapping certain heat-sensitive components on the MS6 engine with ceramic fiber? I used this on my race car to not only protect important parts (plugs & wires), but to insulate from heat (intake manifold & headers). I'm just wondering if anybody has considered...
  17. B

Wiper Blade Review Thread

I think many of us underestimate how important a good wiper blade can be. It's something you never think about replacing until you're an hour into a 5-hour rainy drive and are having trouble shedding all the water accumulated from the 18-wheeler next to you. I'll be replacing my wiper blades...
  18. B

Hello All, I've got a bone-stock '07 MS6. I've only had it for a month or a little more. I wanted to finally register and tell everyone thank you for the education you've all given me regarding this car. Using this community as a resource, I spent about 8 weeks investigating the ins and outs...
Back