Search results

1. B

Still Lurking

Hey everybody! I'm still around here and there. It's great to see the veteran forum members still helping out folks. Guys like Forzda and Bova have been making this board great for years and years! But it's the newbies asking questions that keeps the community alive. MS6's are a rare breed of...
  2. B

Weekly stl mazda meet

Welcome to the site as well! Be sure to check out the Mazda 3 section, too. There's a wealth of knowledge in there and the Mazda 3 Moderators are extremely knowledgeable regarding that platform.
  3. B

Weekly stl mazda meet

Yep! We're about to put a top secret prototype JBR part on jbarone's MS3!
  4. B

Weekly stl mazda meet

Welcome to the site! There's been a bit of turnover regarding Mazdas in the St. Louis area. I'm getting rid of mine. I think the guy who started this thread got rid of his as well. There are still some folks who get together though. As it gets warmer it will be easier to meet some folks. Either...
  5. B

Hard start after 60,000 mi service, Help?

I used to moderate this section and I can promise you one thing. If you listen to Forzda, you will be ahead of the game. Do what he tells you and you'll be just fine.
  6. B

What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

The problem I ran into with the Corksport setup was the exhaust hit on the rear differential. I was able to pry the main(center) section down and tighten the two tailpipes so that the tailpipes held the center pipe down away from the differential.
  7. B

Ah! I didn't realize the Magnaflow system was all one piece. The Corksport system is a three-piece setup.
  8. B

Also, when you're installing the exhaust (with the bolting still loosened), you can pry the exhaust away from the bottom of the car and while holding it away from the car tighten the bolting up. That's what I had to do with my Corksport 3" setup. It worked great after that. No rattling at all.
  9. B

I've been back to stock for 5 months now, and it still sucks. :( The good news is that I'm about to graduate (7 weeks!) so I'll have a little more free time than working 11 hours and then going to school for 5 every day.
  10. B

I'm still alive! :P Happy pre-Halloween to everyone.
  11. B

Mod Intro - I'm here to help!!

I wish you could "like" posts. You guys are a riot!
  12. B

Mod Intro - I'm here to help!!

Good to see everyone agree that he's the right person for the job. I won't be frequenting threads much, but will check PM's daily. If you guys ever have any questions or need anything let me know. I'm glad to pass the torch. You guys are in good hands. Chris
  13. B

Retiring from Moderator duties

It's also amazing how much of a financial black hole cars are. I've always known that, but it took me a while to realize how much I had spent on the MS6 in just a year.
  14. B

Everything is long gone. I used that money to buy a big engagement ring and pay for my half of the wedding for next year. I got about 70% back out of my parts that I put in them. So I can't really complain about that. It all sold within about two weeks, too.
  15. B

Everything except clutch/flywheel and TWM & JBarone shifting mods are back to stock.
  16. B

If I traded for anything at this point it would be a 335xi. But then I'd get the modding bug and would start all over and never make it out of the damned condo we live in! At least we've got the wedding completely paid for with 12 months to spare!
  17. B

I still owe too much on the car to sell it. Plus it's a great car, even stock. My needs haven't really changed. Still need the AWD and four doors. And the car has been reliable in its first 35,000 miles. I'll probably hang onto it for several more years.
  18. B

I'll be retiring my Moderator duties very soon. I've asked batou079 to take my place, and he accepted the invitation. Antoine is currently reviewing his application. I'll still be around, but probably won't be checking many threads. I'll definitely keep up with the PM's though. I think most of...
  19. B

I'll be retiring my Moderator duties very soon. I've asked batou079 to take my place, and he accepted the invitation. Antoine is currently reviewing his application. I'll still be around, but probably won't be checking many threads. I'll definitely keep up with the PM's though. I think most of...
  20. B

Mazdas247.com Official Mazda of the Month (August)

It almost looks like a Mini Cooper without the stripes! I'm intrigued. Looks clean, too!
Back