Search results

1. P

What have you done to your MS6 today?

That sucks sorry to hear that man.. Do you know what could have cause it ??
  2. P

Just trying to keep this alive lol, Over the Weekend got a COBB AP V2, I will start tuning to make the car more reliable while getting more power.
  3. P

It looks great quick6, I havent posted in a while either.. The most recent things I have done to the car are replaced spark plugs with AutoLite XP, Plastidiped my stock wheels black, and Interior LED lights...
  4. P

New MS6 owner on the boards

Late response but Welcome to the forum! To post a pic you have to click the picture icon on the reply menu bar and past the link of the photo.
  5. P

New 24/7 Member from Indianapolis

I know I am late but welcome to the forum! Your car looks awesome with those wheels! Did you end up upgrading the suspension?
  6. P

man this thing is quiet. new part arrived today

how is it going SpeedSex? mazdas247 is like a Ghost town now days.. did you got your FMIC installed?
  7. P

Nice any pics of the end result after you painted the wheels?
  8. P

New MS6 Owner

Welcome to the forum, your Speed6 looks good! you are in the right track with the Cobb v3 and the AEM CAI. It sounds like you have a boost leak since you are only reaching 9psi, when stock you should be reaching 15.9psi. I recommend that you join ********** since there are a lot of resources and...
  9. P

The 6 / MS6 Picture ONLY Thread (NO DISCUSSION!)

This was during last week snow storm
  10. P

hows the tuna here?

This section of forum kind of died off, people rarely come here. Thats why I moved to the 6club. I am f15ms6 in the 6club.
  11. P

Post your recent pictures!

Nice ms6 1Wicked6!! do you keep your car with that setup(Wheels/Lowerd) on the winter?
  12. P

13. P

Cleaned both my Air filter and MAF sensor yesterday after the filter got wet in while driving rain on the highway. The car is no longer having issues, but I ordered an AEM Dry flow filter with a wrap for more protection.
  14. P

Good luck with every thing OJ! Yeah finger crossed for no trips to the Shop in 2014!
  15. P

Happy Holidays!!
  16. P

17. P

PC Gaming Anyone?

I have been mainly playing PC games for the past 5-7years, I have played Need For Speed Underground, Most Wanted, Pro Stree, Halo 1 both campaing and still play the multi-player online..
  18. P

Did you made a custome straight pipe or did you just cut the mufflers and welded a 2.5 piping?
  19. P

Reached the 100,000miles
Back