Search results

1. meicalnissyen

MS6 Covered, but not forgotten

Well, my 3 is gone, but the 6 has 155K, and I know a good block.
  2. 20220419_133638.jpg

20220419_133638.jpg

3. 20220209_153227.jpg

20220209_153227.jpg

4. meicalnissyen

2007 Mazdaspeed3 Coolant in spark plug wells?

Hello. Its required to post every 15 years, you are the lucky winner. Using one of the platforms available, find a running replacement engine, built or not, as you desire. unless you are looking for something to tinker on. but absorbing the gist of your post, that would be unwise.
  5. meicalnissyen

WTB Split Second controller, FMF, etc

Greets! yes, its been awhile.. Fixin to do a build, need some bits NIB Manley platinum pistons/rods/bearings Fidanza flywheel exhaust mani BNR s4v2 cam buckets chief wiggum and wagon man still around?? hehe
  6. meicalnissyen

MS6 Fluid Notes & DIY Pictures

So, 9 years on.......................................... NOOBS from face booke funny noise how much my buddy said I searched if you found this, you can find so much more, your questions were answered years ago, documented and preserved
  7. meicalnissyen

What have you done to your MS3 today?

MY WINDSHIED HASN'T SEEN WIND IN 6 MOS Yeah, see my my build log on MSF, thats where I've been, sad that this place has been so dead, but To use a harry potter analogy, : I always was supposed to be in slytherin, I only ended up in gryfindor because I tried to pound in a few posts and get...
  8. meicalnissyen

What have you done to your MS3 today?

I started mine, been puttering with it a bit Whatsup Eric ? @ericrapp;
  9. Message_1434052253384.jpg

Message_1434052253384.jpg

10. meicalnissyen

HYPERTECH programmer - No Longer Available

HYPERTECH programmer Hypertech Tuning module, with original box,disc,stickers etc. The unit has been flashed to the latest firmware with the Idle speed option. case isn't pristine, but looks way better after I wiped it off. See the pic in the box. Other pics taken in car to show that it...
  11. meicalnissyen

Progress RSB for Mazda3 2004 and up - SOLD

Progress RSB for Mazda3 2004 and up So I bought this bar 6 years ago (hard to believe, tempus fugit) And hit the fail button, it turns out its the model for a regular 3.......noob But really felt ok ish I discovered the mistake when I put fresh bushings on it last year. about 3K miles on...
  12. meicalnissyen

Cobb Access Port v3

Yeah, 300. Huh, and I was asking about a V2 same price, meaning they are delibratly trying to make V2 obsolete since market on a V2 is 350ish well, 500 is a good V3 price, but I don't need the features GLWS
  13. meicalnissyen

Cobb Access Port v3

isn't that like 400 bux? they do serious extortion at cobb
  14. meicalnissyen

Cobb Access Port v3

So I take it its still married to someones car?
  15. meicalnissyen

accessport V2

got one? know of one? Lemme know
  16. meicalnissyen

Bnr s3

got one, know of one? lemme know
  17. meicalnissyen

Booost spike

Wow, super active forum these days.............(cricket) CAI< TIP< LAIC<DP<autotech's<HT tune The issue, should any archaeologist care, was the torque app defaulting to a +14.7 mode after self updating The noise? dunnostill there but not as pronounced
  18. meicalnissyen

Booost spike

Hey These are log graphs from the torque app, which I have used in the past, and recently, since the dashhawk is unsupported, all the time As you can see, its reporting boost peak of 33, tapering to like 28. The shape looks correct, any thoughts? I also have a kinda detonation like grungly...
  19. wastegate0012ndgear.jpeg

wastegate0012ndgear.jpeg

20. manifoldpressure0012ndgear.jpeg

manifoldpressure0012ndgear.jpeg

Back