Search results

1. U

Need help with BSM. BSM error light flashing

This problem is driving me nuts! I have an intermittent problem with my drivers side BSM not working every now and then on my '08 CX-9 GT. After the drivers side not working for a few minutes, it triggers a flashing "BSM Off" light. Sometimes it will work perfectly, other times not. When hooked...
  2. U

Annoying rubbing noise

I just started getting a VERY slight rubbing noise that is really annoying me. Most people probably don't hear it, but I'm hyper sensitive to cabin noises. It sounds like two pieces lined with felt, rubbing together. The noise sounds like it's deep in the dashboard, or even the whole...
  3. U

Did anyone successfully fix the cold detonation problem........

.....by getting the TSB computer reflash done? I am getting the cold pinging problem with my engine, and thinking of getting it done. But I don't want to waste my money if it doesn't work. Thanks
  4. U

How do I remove the silver trim from the rear doors?

The front seem pretty easy according to the TSB. But for the rears, they refer to the shop manual. If I am correct, it appears that I will have to remove the door panel, and unscrew the trim from the inside. If that is true, can someone explain how to remove the rear door panel? I looked in...
  5. U

How do I remove the silver trim from the doors?

I am having a problem with the silver trim on my 2008 GT, I am unfortunately out of warranty so the dealer will not replace them for free under the TSB. They agreed to install them for free if I buy them, but I would rather just do it myself. Can someone please tell me how to remove these...
  6. U

Wierd Transmission issue...able to duplicate when I want

I just noticed a strange issue with my '08 GT's AWD transmission. I am able to consistently duplicate the issue, so I'm thinking it's a programming issue. Can you guys check your vehicles, and tell me if they do the same? When I gently slow down to make a stop, the transmission will downshift...
  7. U

Will this Navigation DVD work with my car?

I have a 2008 CX-9 with the DVD Nav package. I don't remember which version of Navigation disc I have now, but I came across a new disc (it accidentally came from the factory in my brothers 2010 CX-9 that doesn't have NAV). The new disk is disc B only, which covers about 46 or 47 states, it's...
  8. U

Can I get rid of the GPS safety warning?

I don't want to press the "I Agree" button every time the car is started, before I can use the GPS. I don't mind the graying out while the vehicle is in motion, as this is a safety issue, but I am tired of agreeing to the same disclaimer several times a day!! The screen is going to wear out on...
Back