Search results

1. T

Elemental Designs e3.8 8" subwoofer & custom mounting ring for rear deck MS6

Elemental Designs e3.8 8" subwoofer & custom mounting ring for rear deck MS6 FS used MINT CONDITION Elemental Designs e3.8 8" subwoofer + Custom bottom-mount ring for the rear deck of MS6 (subwoofer sits Y\]X\XK\\HX[ H\[ H\Y\ HH\[[...
  2. T

AWR Rear Motor Mount RMM 70 duro for MS6 - SOLD

AWR Rear Motor Mount RMM 70 duro for MS6 FS AWR Rear Motor Mount in 70 duro bushings for MS6. Bushings and Mount in great shape. This is the perfect shifting feel/consistency upgrade for a daily driver MS6. As you can see, this mount is barely used (10k miles) List Date: 5/5/2013 For more...
  3. T

XCarLink iPhone / iPod integration kit with BLUETOOTH - SOLD

XCarLink iPhone / iPod integration kit with BLUETOOTH FS used XcarLink iPhone / iPod integration kit with Bluetooth (pictured top left) I used this with an iPhone 4 and also with an iPhone 5 (with the Apple 30-pin to lightning adapter not included) and it charges and executes iPod, Pandora...
  4. T

TWM Short Throw Shifter (stage 1) complete - SOLD

TWM Short Throw Shifter (stage 1) complete FS Used TWM Short Throw Shifter Kit for MS6 (complete) (pictured center) Grab one of the best drivability upgrades available for your MS6 List Date: 5/5/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: TWM Short Throw Shifter (stage 1)...
  5. T

NEW Whiteline Rear Sway Bar w/New MOOG end-links for MS6 - SOLD

NEW Whiteline Rear Sway Bar w/New MOOG end-links for MS6 NEW unopened Whiteline rear sway bar for MS6 with NEW pair of MOOG end-links (all 3 items pictured at bottom) Never got around to installing -- the end-links should make the job way easier since you basically end up destroying the...
  6. T

Cobb Accessport (AP-MAZ-002) - SOLD

Cobb Accessport (AP-MAZ-002) FS Used Cobb Accessport (unmarried) Functionally: Perfect Cosmetically: Item has small scuffs on plastic & small bubble in the screen's plastic coating (pictured) List Date: 5/5/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Cobb Accessport...
  7. T

Corksport Race Pipe (resonated) w/new oem ring gasket - SOLD

Corksport Race Pipe (resonated) w/new oem ring gasket FS Used Corksport Race Pipe (resonated) with a new OEM mid pipe ring gasket List Date: 5/5/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Corksport Race Pipe (resonated) w/new oem ring gasket...
  8. T

MS6 stock intake

FS: MS6 stock intake $40 shipped CONUS contents shown here
  9. T

JBR Rear Motor Mount (almost brand new -- 1000 miles)

FS JBR Rear motor mount for ms6 (80a durometer, the only way it comes) with about 1000 miles on it. Nothing wrong with it -- just too old for the NVH $59 shipped CONUS
  10. T

Dice Electronics iPhone / iPod input & steering wheel control (almost completely new)

Dice Electronics iPhone / iPod input & steering wheel control (almost completely new) SOLD FS almost new Dice Electronics model iMazda-R/5V iPhone/iPod controller -- this charges your iPhone and let's you continue to use it like normal while controlling the track changes (for iPod or Pandora...
  11. T

OEM Bose Stereo components (various); replacements

All prices are SHIPPED CONUS I have the following items for sale from the stock BOSE stereo from my MS6 -- these would be great as replacement or parts to modify from Both Rear speakers (+ housings): $45 shipped (whole, fully functional) One front door midrange speaker: $20 shipped (fully...
  12. T

Reinstalling Stock Bose amp: cannot figure out correct orientation -- HELP!

I am an idiot. After reinstalling all of the stock BOSE speakers and amplifier, I cannot figure out what the correct orientation is for the amp under the passenger seat. Could someone take a snapshot of theirs so I can see how it should be or tell me how I should re-orient mine. Below is how...
  13. T

MS6 RMM & Cobb SRI

***ALL ITEMS SOLD**** ***ALL ITEMS SOLD**** ***ALL ITEMS SOLD**** For Sale: Cobb Short Ram Intake for MS6 $90 shipped (CONUS) AWR Rear Motor Mount at 88duro $40 shipped CONUS BOTH Items together: $120 shipped
  14. T

WTB: Stock speakers for mazda6 ms6 front door speakers and tweeters

I'm trying to return my stereo to stock on my MS6 but I can't find the front midranges for the doors or the tweeters that go in the sail pillars (I have the pillars themselves, just not the tweeters). Does anyone have a set of these they'd be willing to sell for a few bucks?
  15. T

Dice Electronics iPod iPhone audio integration kit i-Mazda-R/5V

For sale, DICE electronics i-MAZDA-R/5V ipod iphone integration kit for mazda factory radios. This is the version that allows you to use & charge your iphone 3G/S 4/S or iPod while it's being controlled by the radio/wheel controls (the other version locks your phone down to use the controls)...
  16. T

Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs for 6/ms6

SOLD FS Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs #5543.140 -- These have seen about 30k miles. Front/Rear: 1.5"/1.4" $115 shipped CONUS SOLD
  17. T

Hypertech tuner for Gen1

SOLD FS Hypertech tuner comes with original box and OBD cable. It is however missing the USB-to-Mini-USB cable that is used for updates (it is the same cable as Garmin or PS3 controller USB's if you own either of those) $305 shipped to cont. 48 states.
  18. T

Hypertech Impressions from a very casual MS6 modder

Because I could never find a post with this perspective for the months I was considering getting some ECU management, I wanted to contribute some perspective about the results of the Hypertech tune from an MS6 daily driver who vigorously drives his car (and loves speed) but also highly values...
  19. T

Cobb Tuning SRI (blue) for MS3 with refreshed filter

SOLD!! Hi all, I have a Cobb SRI for MS3 in blue for sale $140 shipped to continental 48 states. Condition: The filter has been freshly cleaned and refreshed using a K&N kit immediately before posting. Missing: the 2nd nut and bolt that attach the battery tray mount to the intake.
  20. T

Cobb Turbo Inlet Hose (TIP) Blue

SOLD SOLD SOLD Cobb Tuning Turbo Inlet Hose TIP $125 shipped to Cont48 states
Back