Search results

1. B

COBB Knob. Red/Black

Hey guys, so since Im selling the speed, Im selling a few aftermarket parts that I accumulated over time. Now for sale is my almost new COBB shift knob. This was on the car for ~1,000 miles, and I've only had it since late July. Its in perfect shape, no marks what so ever, and looks brand new...
  2. B

Goodbye MS3...

So, as some know, Im letting the mazda go, and instead, I purchased a 2001.5 Audi S4 from my brother. The car is pretty stock engine wise, with the exception of a chip and exhaust. Its definitely faster than the speed when the temp is right (stock ICs cant keep up with the 80-90 degree summer...
  3. B

2008 Mazdaspeed 3 GT

Hey guys, so the time has come for me to sell the Maz. Its been a great car, but its just time for me to move on. To start, the car is immaculate. I am a professional auto detailer, so it has been kept pristine. It is true red, and a pre-08.5 model. The only options that it has is the...
  4. B

How strong are our clutches?

So since Im selling the car, I decided to have a bit of fun tonight, and go do a few runs at my local strip (just a road we found)...anyways, I did three passes, pretty hard ones, and I was just wondering how well the clutch should hold up. I let it out at like 2500-2800 rpms like 3 times, and...
  5. B

Full Race MS3 for sale

Found this and thought it was quite strange. The strangest part is that it looks like the motor is fully stock...
  6. B

MSD Dashhawk and SpeedAction TP

*****EDIT! ...So anyone dealing locally gets priority. Its easier for me to do it that way, unless you want to offer me more. Everything Sold! Can you please close this thread! So I have decided to sell my car and a few parts are not going to be going with it. The first thing for sale is my...
  7. B

Considering Selling for an S4...

So recently, after driving around my brothers 01.5 S4 all week, I think I have decided that I want to sell the speed and buy a B5 S4. Consequently, he has decided that he is almost ready to sell his and move on to something. The car as it sits has coils, wheels, an MTM chip, an RS4 grille, a...
  8. B

FS: COBB Front Sway Bar

Hey guys, I have a lightly used COBB FSB for a gen 1. MS3. I had it on my car for about 4000 miles. It has some chipped paint, and there is one tiny spot of surface rust, but its nothing serious at all. Other than visual imperfections, there is nothing wrong with it. I am asking $150 plus...
  9. B

Cracking on Mazdaspeed CBE

So I have a MSCBE on my car, and I know that its been on there since i've owned the car. The previous owner had it installed. ...Well, today, I brought my car in for a 30k service, and to have some other minor fixes done, and I guess he checked the exhaust and one of the welds around the...
  10. B

Ford's Swap Your Ride thing...

So I just saw one of those Ford swap your ride ads, and im a little intrigued. I think this means that you can turn your car into the dealership for a week, and they give you a car to drive... But im not sure what this whole thing is about. Anyone know any info about it? I know that the Hybrids...
  11. B

FS: Brand New TIP for MS3

I have a brand new, never installed, PG Turbo Inlet Pipe For Sale. It is PC'd wrinkle red, and it looks awesome. It did not come with a coupler, so I had to go to ACE hardware and buy one. It a 2"-2" coupler, so it should fit the turbo, and I know it fits very well on the compressor side of the...
  12. B

Boost Spike!! Need Advice...

So, as the thread title says, I have recently noticed some boost spike-age occurring. Today, I was taking a gander at my Dashhawk and noticed that I am seeing spikes of about 1 psi or so in like 2nd-4th, but once I hit fifth, at WOT, I saw 20 once or twice. And no, I do not got WOT in higher...
  13. B

What diameter is the Stock K04 Intake Side??

Hey guys, So I just need to know what the diameter of the intake side of the stock K04... thanks!
  14. B

Matte Black

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/18/mazda-mx-5-matte-and-black-special-edition-is-darkened-hotness/ I think its kind of sick...
  15. B

Need help!

So I just recently purchased some clear turn signal bulbs, and the rears went in fine. super easy. But, for the fronts, Im having a b**** of a time even getting my fingers in there to remove the socket. I have the GT, which of course has HID's. Anyone able to give any advice?
  16. B

Okay, WTF?

So about 20 minutes ago, (like 1:15 a.m.) I was headed to Safeway. (A grocery store out here in california) I was almost there, and was making a right turn at a stop light. All the sudden, I notice some dude walking on the sidewalk, and I was like "whatever." Then he walks into the middle of the...
  17. B

Rev-limiter...

So This morning, I was on the highway, and I got on it, and was doing basically WOT in 4th, and I went to change up to 5th, and missed, and slammed the gas on accident, while on neutral, and it shot up to like 6k or maybe higher, couldn't really see, but it was just fir like .5 seconds. It...
  18. B

TRZ Poly RMM...Too stiff?

So I've had my TRZ poly rear mount on for about 500-600 miles now, and while the vibes have gotten noticeably less prominent, I can still fell them badly when its colder out, and when I am letting the clutch out in first. Will this go away with another few hundred miles, or will the pretty much...
  19. B

Mazdaspeed Catback with Cat-less Racepipe

Like the title says, my car has the MS CBE and an SU racepipe I think she sound pretty good, heres a little vid. i made.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T_VahjgJGE
  20. B

235/40/18...Will they rub?

So, as the title says, I will be getting a set of RX-8's soon, and once I have finished restoring them, I will go ahead and get some 235/40/18's. My plan was to go with a set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S plus...
Back