Search results

1. B

Post a picture of your MAZDASPEED3

^^Loving those CH's! Wow, haven't posted here for a while!! Sold the MS3 about a yr. and a half ago. A pic or two for old times sake... here's her replacement:
  2. B

JBR MAZDA 3 and MAZDASPEED 3 Rear Motor Mounts in Stock!!

wow. there has been quite a bit of development since I left the platform! Good luck!
  3. B

trz RMM

haha I sold JRI4 my old TRZ RMM...hows it holding up? And yeah I left mine on for like 2k miles to see if it would break in, and I had to sell it and buy the CP-e 60 duro. Its worse in cold weather for sure
  4. B

Black Mazdaspeed3 from Germany

wow, looks nice man
  5. B

Herro Pweese

looks nice man, I always liked black
  6. B

Altspace Garage & Detailing

haha yeah seriously, I am really itching for the winter to be done with
  7. B

Introducing the fastest production hatchback ever!

Cool idea but I've never been a huge fan of ferraris...for a lot cheaper, I'd much rather have an Audi RS3...if it comes to the US... http://www.audiworld.com/news/11/audi-rs3-st/
  8. B

James Barone SSP Clunk!! help!

As far as I know, you can adjust the shifter once you've installed the JBarone SSP. I had one on for almost a year and loved it. That said, this car has the worst shift feel out of any modern performance car i've driven. Its a combo of the shifter and the clutch. Damn car took me forever to get...
  9. B

boost spiking to 23psi

most likely the DP/TP combo. When I monitored the car with a dashhawk, my mods were catless TP, CBE, CAI, and Turbo Inlet. I would see boost spikes of almost 21 PSI with no tune on the stock DP. As soon as I took the TP off, my boost consistently held 16 psi, no spiking. What happens, is this...
  10. B

MS3 Paint Problem

yes, the paint on these cars from factory is s***. I had my 08 for just over a year, sold it with 32k miles, and the front had some gnarly chips. Also, essentially, everything from the door handles-down was not nearly as glossy as the rest. And the car had a clean carfax. Just crappy paint. I do...
  11. B

my visit to CP-E

Yeah when I bought my rear motor mount from them, I knew it was good stuff. Great company with a great product. I just need to see the Get into the Audi market lol
  12. B

2008 Mazdaspeed 3 GT

to the top
  13. B

New 2011 Owner - RX8 to Speed3

lol, I have half of those issues with the speed..thats why I moved on to an older audi...just higher quality.
  14. B

COBB Knob. Red/Black

Sold. Mods please close
  15. B

COBB Knob. Red/Black

SRFuge223@aol.com If you have any more questions, just message me on FB. My name is Scott Fugere...im friends with you...
  16. B

COBB Knob. Red/Black

SRFuge223@aol.com If you have any more questions, just message me on FB. My name is Scott Fugere...im friends with you...
  17. B

COBB Knob. Red/Black

Hey guys, so since Im selling the speed, Im selling a few aftermarket parts that I accumulated over time. Now for sale is my almost new COBB shift knob. This was on the car for ~1,000 miles, and I've only had it since late July. Its in perfect shape, no marks what so ever, and looks brand new...
  18. B

2008 Mazdaspeed 3 GT

bump. someone please give some interest lol...
  19. B

2008 Mazdaspeed 3 GT

I didn't reply the first time because Im not letting them go. I broke the stock ones when pulling them off. These are the SU ones. Its gonna take a lot more than $50 to get them off of me...
  20. B

2008 Mazdaspeed 3 GT

Hahaha...you guessed it. I caved and went with a B5 S4...surprise, surprise lol. But yeah I just got tired of everything making so much noise, and having no sound insulation, and the AWD and Bi-Turbo is soooo nice. Ill still be around, just not as much...
Back