Search results

1. J

installing a gt28rs turbo questions

Got it on I welded an extension on the actuator and modified the bracket but pushing 9psi
  2. J

Im installing the turbo now im having trouble with the actuator it hits the bell housing how can I fix thiis
  3. J

Also the gasket that goes between the exhaust manifold and turbo has been discontinued by Mazda, anyone know where I can get one? Im gonna check and see if Garrett makes one
  4. J

What do you mean by clock it? And what kind of modifying will I need to do to the bracket?
  5. J

My stock turbo finally took a crap on me, I recently purchased the gt28rs Garrett turbo was wondering what all I need to do and what all I need to install this turbo?
  6. J

what down pipe is recommended

so it will still crack with the motor mount inserts i have?
  7. J

what down pipe is recommended

i want to upgrade the stock DP and im wondering what my options are, protege garage has one but want to know if it flows good or if their is a better one
  8. J

spark plug gap ?

so im just checkin and cleaning my plugs and was wondering what my spark plug gap should be set at the owners manual gives me a range but want to know what is suggested
  9. J

spark plug recommendation

ya i'm leary about purchasing brands i dont know anything about i like to do my research on products so im just gonna stick with NGK i think im gonna try either the BKR7E's or the ZFR7FS
  10. J

ive heard of the the denso K22 plugs im gonna be putting her away for the winter soon and plan to finish what i want to do i updated my sig so u can see what im gonna do
  11. J

so its getting time for new plugs and i want to upgrade from factory so what do u guys recommend
  12. J

dedicated vac line from the brake booster help

pics im pointing at the check valve i used a pair of plyers to squeez the brake boost line to find it cuz the hose is hard but dont squeez it to hard u might break the check valve u can also feel it in the hose as a little lump but its kinda hard to feel cut it about 2" in front of the check...
  13. check valve.jpg

check valve.jpg

14. check valve2.jpg

check valve2.jpg

15. J

Altered Customs FMIC build

hey em1kid in the first pic im pointing at the short pipe before the MAf that is cut off the pipe after the MAF and as i recall u have the 2" pipeing all the way to the MAF and 2.5" after right? if so that short pipe will not work for u as it did me so im wondering if your gonna have trouble...
  16. 3.jpg

3.jpg

17. 1.jpg

1.jpg

18. 2.jpg

2.jpg

19. J

Altered Customs FMIC build

i heard Oreilys auto parts carries slim fit fans does anyone know if they fit the blot pattern of the stock radiator?
  20. J

The "What mods for a daily driven MSP?" Guide Thread

. hey everyone im back and i got the high flow cat on wednesday and i like it so does the turbo spools way faster and no engine light(rockon)
Back