Search results

1. S

Furious 7 movie premiere meet

We are hosting a free meet for the premiere of the Furious 7 meet here in Tampa. Its free to attend and you can reserve your spot in the main event lot by going to www.revolutionautoevents.com and clicking on the vehicle registration tab. We will have plenty of vendors, a DJ spinning music and...
  2. S

i need some help please

I need a huge favor from you all. I am trying to win some custom artwork for the wheels on my wifes car through this contest on facebook and need some votes. It only will take you a second if you have a facebook and itll really make a female enthuisiest day if she wins. All it takes is a like...
  3. S

transmission fluid

What is the part number of that ford fluid everyone was switching to. And is it still the best option? Im getting ready to change it out and was looking for opinions/options. It used to be listed in this section until everything on this whole forum got consolidated. Thanks
  4. S

Mazdamovement meet 9/9 (tampa)

If anybody wants to come out and chill this Friday. The Mazdamovement guys and the $treet un1t crew is coming down to Tampa to chill this Friday night. Heres the location: Peabody's Billards 15333 Amberly Drive Tampa, FL Time: 8:00pm - 11:30pm Itll be a small get together, but a good...
  5. S

9/11 The tribute

9/11 The Tribute In remembrance of those victims; Police Officers, Firefighters, Brave citizens of the September 11th attacks, Our fallen soldiers and those whom give there life to fight for the freedom of our country. Donations to be made to the "Wounded Warrior Project" Presented by: Ultra...
  6. S

where did my thread go?

title says it all
  7. S

Ultraevolution Summer Jam & mazdamovement cruise 8/13

Short notice. But i didnt realize that I hadnt posted this here. The pre-registration is over. But their will be plenty of room for a lot more rides. Mazdamovement, SURE motorsports & S.U. will all be in attendence as well. Big mazda cruise going on after this meet. Details are on FB under...
  8. S

ALL new setup

All these goodies came in the mail today(not pictured 2 - 12" DVC subs) Im still waiting for a few more items to arrive :D *4- 6.5" moniters (2 for the headrests and 2 for the hatch area build) *back up camera and ipod a/v cable for the headunit I will be running a 2 guage power supply front...
  9. S

Diamond audio 12" sub & amp

sold
  10. S

Ultraevolution car show series presents : Club wars

NOS Energy Drink presents Ultra Evolution's Club Wars Come out with your car club and rep hard at Ultra's Club Wars ! We will have games for your club to compete against other clubs in the central florida area. Also come out and show off your ride. With more then 35 quality trophies given out...
  11. S

S.U. rear engine mount

SOLD
  12. S

Injen CAI, PG turbo inlet, stock TMIC & ducting

I have a couple used items im looking to sell. Intake and inlet are sold, but stock tmic and ducting is still available Injen CAI w/ hydro shield - SOLD Protege turbo inlet -SOLD stock TMIC - 30$ +shipping stock TMIC ducting - make a reasonable offer shipped Thanks for looking (stash)
  13. S

2011 Tampa Meet & Cookout 4/2/11

Lets see if we can get a good sized turnout this year!! Heres the lowdown.... .....2011 Tampa meet details..... THERE HAVE BEEN SOME CHANGES TO THE EVENT DETAILS Due to the issue I ran into with the parks department, here are the current details: Date - 4/2/11 Meet up at the Courtney...
  14. S

NOS Energy Drinks presents Ultra Evolution Car Show Season Finale12/18

NOS Energy Drinks presents Ultra Evolution Car Show Season Finale. Sat Dec 18, 2010 Location: Peabody's Billiard 15333 Amberly Drive Tampa, FL 33647 Registration 11-1 Trophies 4pm Raffle Instead of doing a standard raffle we will be doing "Willy Wonka" style raffle. This is ONLY for the...
  15. S

12/18: Nos Energy Drinks presents Ultra Evolution Car Show (central florida)

NOS Energy Drinks presents Ultra Evolution Car Show Season Finale. Sat Dec 18, 2010 Location: Peabody's Billiard 15333 Amberly Drive Tampa, FL 33647 Registration 11-1 Trophies 4pm Raffle Instead of doing a standard raffle we will be doing "Willy Wonka" style raffle. This is ONLY for the...
  16. S

looking for opinions on aggressive setups.

Im having a hard time choosing between work wheels. I can either go with work XD9 18 x 9 +38F /maybe a 10mm spacer 18 x 10 +38R /maybe a 5mm spacer kinda like this or try and squeeze 18 x 10 +38 all the way around with using the minimum spacers needed, like this opinions please
  17. S

PS2 game bundle

Selling these few games as a bundle. 30$ shipped for em all Final Fantasy 10 Socom: Combined assault Socom 2(no case, its in the case with combined assault) Tony hawk 3 Need for speed underground 2 Grand theft auto: San andreas
  18. S

PS3 game bundle (madden 11 and more)

Im selling these PS3 games as a bundle. I will not seperate them. 65$ shipped anywhere in the continental US. Madden by itself is 60$ at the store. Get all of these for the same price.. Madden 11, COD4, GT5 prologue, Fight night 3, Sonic
  19. S

Nintendo Wii + games and more

Im selling a Nintendo Wii with games and more. Included are: Nintendo Wii console w/ all cables needed -2 controllers -2 numchucks -2 steering wheels Games included -Super paper mario -Mario kart -Big brain acadamy -Elebits -Game party 2(beer pong,darts,bags,horseshoes,hoop shot + more)...
  20. S

Ultraevolution event coverage

Here are a few photos from the Ultra "End of Summer" meet. A few cars were shot for features at the meet. They will be up on the UE site soon. you can check out the rest of the pics here...
Back