Search results

1. D

FS: OEM Mazda CX-5 Carpet Floor Mats; All-Season Floor Mats; Cargo Tray

Hello Guys, I have not been in here for a couple of years, so admins please forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong place. Please do not delete my posting just simply move it to the appropriate section if I posted this in the wrong section. Up for sale is my OEM Mazda Carpet Floor Mats...
  2. D

Goodbye Fellow MZ5'ers

Yes as the tittle says it. I have traded my good old MZ5 for another vehicle. I want to thank each and everyone of you for always sharing ideas, thoughts, tips, and at times laughter. I will try to stop in once in a while to check in but I'll probably won't be here much any longer. My wife still...
  3. D

Koni STR.T Front Struts for MS3

Hey guys, I wanted to ask if anyone here knows if the Koni STR.T front struts that are specifically made for the 07-13 MS3 will work and fit fine on our MZ5s? I am looking to upgrade the KYBs to these struts as Koni only makes the Sport Yellows for our vans which are adjustable and its cool if I...
  4. D

12'+ Mazda5 Serpentine Drive Belt

I've been searching for information whether videos, instructions, etc. on the removal and installation of the serpentine drive belt belt on 12'+ Mazda5s with the 2.5L engine and I can t seem to find any. Does anyone here have a link, online shop manual or any info on this? Is it the same as the...
  5. D

WELL Visors

I was fortunate to be contacted by WELL Visors about two weeks ago. They asked if I would be willing to lend them my Mazda5 for a couple of hours for a photo/video shoot of a test fitment of their window visors, and in return I can keep a free set. I accepted and I'm so glad I did. These visors...
  6. D

Engine Mounts Westar vs. OEM

I need a consensus opinion Westar Mounts from Rock Auto for half the price of OEM Mazda mounts or OEM Mazda mounts? Any personal experience with Westar mounts?
  7. D

2012+ Gen2 Front Bumper Splitter

So maybe this has been asked before but I can't seem to find any info here or on the net. I am looking a small front bumper spoiler/lip/splitter. I know about the Bayson one and I don't like it. It's way too big for me. Does anyone know or does anyone have any input on what's out there besides...
  8. D

Curt Universal Roof Rack Top Carrier Cargo Basket - SOLD

Curt Universal Roof Rack Top Carrier Cargo Basket For sale is a Curt universal roof rack top carrier basket. It is the same as a Yakima Load Warrior at a fraction of the cost. I bought this brand new, put it together and tried mounting it on my Mazda5 but I didn't like the way it looked on my...
  9. D

WTB H&R Springs

Davicho's H&R Springs Post (Formerly WTB H&R Springs) I hope this doesn't get deleted but just like the tittle says. Is anyone out there thinking or wanting to get rid of their good set of used or new H&R springs? I have been looking for a used set but I keep hitting dead ends, so I figured I...
  10. D

2015 CX-5 Navigation Question

Hello guys I am sorry if this has been discussed before but I tried searching and also reading my manuals and I just could not get an answer. We just bought a 2015 CX-5 GT w/Tech Pkg. and obviously it came with navigation. My question is the following: When I have a destination imputed into...
  11. D

2007 Mazda CX-9 OEM Factory Workshop Repair Manual - SOLD

2007 Mazda CX-9 OEM Factory Workshop Repair Manual Used original OEM Mazda Workshop Repair Manual for 2007 Mazda CX-9. Free shipping to only the continental US states. I will ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada for an additional shipping charge. List Date: 6/25/2014 For more...
  12. D

1st Gen MS3 Eibach Pro Kit on MZ5

So...has anyone or does anyone know from experience if the Eibach Pro Kit from a 1st gen MS3 will also make the rear sag on our MZ5s? I know that OEM MS3 springs will make the rear sag but is that the same case for the much stiffer Eibach Pro Kits? Opinions, thoughts, testimonials, or just...
  13. D

Mazda5 2006-2014 Megan Racing Lowering Springs - SOLD

Mazda5 2006-2014 Megan Racing Lowering Springs Up for sale is a very slightly used (5-days) set of Megan Racing lowering springs for 2006-2014 Mazda5. These springs are in excellent condition and I am sure they also fit any generation Mazda3. Free shipping to any of the continental US states or...
  14. D

Megan Racing springs report update

Can those of you that are running Megan Racing springs on their MZ5s please provide some feedback. 1. How long have you had them (time-wise) 2. How many miles on them 3. Ride quality compared to OEM 4. Does it sag or seem to low when fully loaded with 6 passengers 5. Any other info you can...
  15. D

2007 CX-9 Touring 4th gear slam

Hello guys, wife and I have had our CX-9 since 2009 and it has been fully maintained with complete (11+ qts) of trans fluid evac and fill every 20-25k miles using T-4 fluid from Toyota which is compatible with the tranny (JWS3309 fluid). It is still running nice and smooth (knocking on wood) but...
  16. D

Rear sway bar w/bushings and end links - SOLD

Rear sway bar w/bushings and end links For sale is a rear sway bar complete with bushings, plates and end links. This came off my 2012 Mazda5 and will also bolt right up to 06-10 Mazda5 as well as 1st gen Mazda3. List Date: 7/18/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing...
  17. D

Painted OEM wheels

Got my OEM alloys professionally painted at a body shop.
  18. D

2012-2013 oem mazda5 carpet floor mat set 2-fronts 1-middle row - sold

2012-2013 OEM MAZDA5 CARPET FLOOR MAT SET 2-FRONTS 1-MIDDLE ROW UP FOR SALE IS A USED OEM MAZDA CARPET FLOOR MAT SET (TWO FRONTS AND MIDDLE ROW) FOR 2012-2013 MAZDA5. THESE FLOOR MATS WERE USED 1 YEAR AND CAME OFF MY 2012 MAZDA5. STILL IN GOOD CONDITION. NO TEARS AND NO STAINS. List Date...
  19. D

Goodbye 2006 Hello 2012

Hey guys. So sadly I had to get rid of my beloved 2006 Touring 5MT :-( Too many issues started to come up that started to add up, that and the fact that my wife couldn't drive it because it was manual. So....in its place is now: 2012 Liquid Silver Mazda5 Grand Touring 5AT Bought 4-19-14 $17,850...
  20. D

2006-2007 oem mazda5 front nose mask bra - sold

2006-2007 OEM MAZDA5 FRONT NOSE MASK BRA UP FOR SALE IS A USED OEM MAZDA NOSE MASK FOR 2006-2007 MAZDA5. THIS NOSE MASK WAS USED 1-TIME AND CAME OFF MY 2006 MAZDA5. STILL IN GOOD CONDITION. EXCEPT THERE IS ONE SMALL RIP AT THE LEFT LOWER FRONT CORNER AS PICTURED, THE RIP IS SMALLER THEN A DIME...
Back