Search results

1. S

FOR SALE :: Mazda 3s CUSTOM FIBERGLASS Center dash HU piece

First off let me say that I will show the pics that I have now because I am at work. If I need to add signs I will soon. I am trading in my Mazda 3s and need to get rid of this custom fiberglass piece that houses my aftermarket HU. The sale is for the fiberglass housing only which is painted in...
  2. S

rattling noise coming from rear right wheel

the cover on the shock rattles against it. making a very annoying noise that makes it sound like I have a much older car with suspension problems. Does anyone know a quick fix for this problem. I have a couple of ideas but have not tried them yet. Thanks Anthony
  3. S

Cleaning Mazda 3 cloth seats

My seats losing their blackness due to using the car as a trasporter for my work tools. Sometimes drywall in the hatch or wood. If I hit the seat with my hand debrs is everwhere. Ive tryed to sweep the seats but this only gets the main debris. Does anyone have suggestions on what products I can...
  4. S

Alternator Upgrade

Is it possible to upgrade the alternator on the 04 Mazda 3s hatch. If so, what does this imply. I thought the alternator was some how linked into the ECU and that would take some kind of reprogramming. Thanks. anthony
  5. S

HID Xenon Blue Headlights

Any one use these before. I went to advanced and bought what was supposed to be white lights by Sylvania and they were amber but brighter. I saw these on ebay...
  6. S

Which SPRINGS?

I am looking at: Sprint - Eibach - Skunk2 Which springs are the best value but still give a quality ride for a car that is used as an everyday driver? Thanks Anthony
  7. S

Question about INTAKES & EXHAUSTS?

I have been looking to get an intake and exhaust for my 04 Mazda 3s hatch. Basicalley I am wondering which one is the best or even which one is the best for the value. When it comes to exhausts I am just wondering what everyones opinion is on the Corksport exhaust? It seems so much...
  8. S

WTB::04 Mazda 3s hatch Interior Carpeting

I am looking to replace my carpeting because Mazda put the shittiest carpeting in these cars and mine is ripping on the drivers side. I am beyond any type of warranty service for this. Does anyone either have the carpeting or does anyone no of companys that sell the moldings for our car. Alot of...
  9. S

HKS compatibility with 2004 Mazda 3s

I am wondering if the full exhaust system and CAI made by HKS for the 2003-2004 Mazda protege is compatible with the 2004 Mazda 3s hatch that I have. If I cannot find out on this site then I guess I could call HKS. I think it would be easier to ask here though. Thanks for any info.
  10. S

hatch won't open

Long Story short......I had a couple of girls cleaning my car the other day and when I went to pick my car up from their house my hatch wouldn't open. My question is if there is some sort of switch they could have bumped that would have prevented the hatch from opening correctly. If not then how...
  11. S

Headliner Detailing?

I own a 2004 Mazda 3s 5-door and the headliner is a soft grey. The problem is that I sometimes let people smoke(mainly females::P*ssy is a powerful thing.lol) and the headliner is turning a tar color in the corners because of this. My question is, what is the most effective way to clean my...
  12. S

Paint quality on Mazda 3

I just have to say that the paint quality on the Mazda 3 is one of the worst that I have experienced. Chips very easy from road debri. Maybe it is that I own a black car and things are much more noticed. But, I am really thinking poor quality. What is everyone else's opinion on this...
  13. S

MODIFIED MADNESS::St. College:: May 21-22

I"m heading over to what I think will be one off the hook display of custom cars and hot chicks. I went too years ago when it was called Custom Cars at Carlisle and it was insane. Needless to say, local law prevents them from holding this show at those facilities. So I'm wondering if the...
  14. S

FOR SALE: 04 Mazda 3s 17" OEM Wheels

I am selling my OEM wheels on ebay here soon and figured I would give the Mazda community a chance to grab them up first. Make realistic offers and I am willing to negotiate the price. They were only on the car for a few months and two of them are blemished with minor road rash. I have two...
  15. S

Home made sound dampning

I have had a pretty loud system for some time now. It has went from a 98 Dodge Stratus to a 03 MS Protege and finally to my 04 Mazda 3s. I have always had a problem with a rattle because of the SPL. In the Mazda 3 it was the roof mounted spoiler. Recently I decided to motivate myself and...
  16. S

Calendar Voting

This is the official voting thread for the 2005 calendar. All other voting will not be considered. Please do not submit pics into this thread. Here is the thread were the submissions are located: http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88810 Any user that submitted a pic is not...
  17. S

PIC SUBMISSION for 2005 CALENDAR

Here is the link. http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88810
  18. S

19. S

20. S

PIC SUBMISSION for 2005 CALENADAR

Here is the link to the thread for everyone to submit their pics to be in the 2005 calendar. http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88810
Back