Search results

1. P

Complete 03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege Part out - Carbon fiber, KW's, Gtspec...

Picked this up from a local who had a run in with a curb. Mostly body and control arm damage. This is a complete car, no part to small. Everything minus most of the power plant/drivetrain is up for sale. Im very busy so please give me some time to return your pms Msp Front brake set up with...
  2. P

FS-DE Part out - Complete engine! 80k original!

This engine was freshly pulled out of a California P5, which was running at the time. All smog equipment is there and works perfectly. Everything is forsale minus the head which I will be porting and polishing my self. Buyer pays shipping. Post up what you want! Offer away! ****Update****: Head...
  3. P

Ultimate Alignment Thread - Explanation and How-to

Some people were asking some questions in the stance thread, so I thought Id try and clear some stuff up. Cars are my future career and Im currently attending Wyotech. Sorry if this gets technical. Alignment Geometry- Caster-- Caster is the angle of the steering axis of a wheel from the...
  4. P

17X9 +27 - MB Weapons - 5x114.3

Ive had these wheels since march of 2011, I bought from the original owner who purchased them in 2009. Other than some nicks and scratches, the wheels are in excellent condition. Some sand paper and a new coat of paint would fix it without a problem. Even tho these are a low offset for the...
  5. P

Skunk2 Coils - Brake Rotors - Steering Wheel....

Buyer pays shipping on everything... 1. Skunk2 coil sleeves - $160 Probably have 15k on them. 270/270 Front/Rear spring rates. Tokicos will come with if you want them, front are blown and rears are close to.
  6. P

Please Help Japan

HopeForJapan Hey guys, a friend of mine has made these stickers to help Japan with the recent devastation. All proceeds are being donated to the Red Cross. They have already gathered up $1200. Please help. http://www.forjapan.bigcartel.com/ Thank you.
  7. P

WTB: 5-Lug Rear Control/Locating Arms and E-Brake Assembly

Some parts were broken/bent when I picked up my 5-lug swap. No big deal, I only payed 125. This is what I need: -A full set of lower control arms for the rear. Including the long bolt thingy that holds it to the hub. -A full e-brake assembly. I need the handle/lock system and the wire that...
  8. P

Custom Coil Build

This is my progress on my custom coil build. They've been designed with ultra-low's and excellent handling in mind. Its been almost 5 months in the making, should be done in the next couple weeks. 12-08-10 - First Post: Been working and researching for my new project and i think its time to...
  9. P

Like DDM tunning?! Read this, you'll be surprised

So they've decided to "re-invent" themselves, In other words there no longer selling hid parts/kits. You can read that here: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21076341&postcount=1 This is WHY:
  10. P

WTB: Sedan Side Marker ASAP!

My driver side, side marker fell off the other day. I need one before a photoshoot on the 16th. Pretty sure left and right side are universal so LMK if you got ether side! Willing to pay 15 bucks shipped! All I need is shipping that will get it here by Friday! I need this. thanks, Adam.
  11. P

And...Moving on...

Official photoshoot went down tonight. Im finally in love with my car all over again...
  12. P

WTB: Tokico Illumina Struts.

I'm in need of some tokico illumina struts for a little project. If you have some or have seen good deals, please post here and let me know ;) Thanks, Adam
  13. P

Protege03ak46's Build Thread

Ive been working on this car for more almost 2 years now, and its finally time to start documenting it. You cant really talk about the now and future with out first going back to the past. I first bought this car in November of 2008, Its my first car. Currently, It has 48,000 65,000 as of...
  14. P

WTB: Rear End Links ASAP

I snapped one of mine and am now rolling with no rear sway bar. Preferably aftermarket.
  15. P

WTB: Rod and Piston

So Im doing a little art project for school but, I only need one. If anyones got one from a blown motor or something that would be awesome. I dont care about condition and I really wouldnt like to pay much for it Thanks, Adam.
  16. P

lovin the boost

So whats this I here about 1.8 love boost, and can take way more than its 2.0 brethren.
  17. P

WTB: Seat Belt Harness

Looking for a pair of 4-point harness's. I dont care about brand just need something that will work until i can afford legit ones. If anyone spots a deal or has them PLEASE lmk! Thanks
  18. P

Short Stroke Struts???

So i've got a little project in the works and I was wondering if there's any options for short stroke struts for our car? Are strut inserts, pretty much universal between cars? Thanks.
  19. P

WTB: 4-Lug Brake Parts

I need 4lug Spindles, Calipers and Rotors. new or used doesn't mater. Need ASAP thanks
  20. P

Might have a problem here....

I have been getting this for about a week now. comes up about once an hour and only on this site. I haven't entered any information because im to scared.
Back